Pellet guns (both rifles and pistols)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Scythe

I'd rather die than give you control.
Jan 13, 2001
about 30ft behind you.
Visit site
Which do you guys want? which do you have which do you reccomend? Yes all that and more is what I would like you guys to post here.
Heres ,by the way, what I want:
Its the Daisy Model 645 CO2 pellet pistol with a drop in 13 round magazine. it is Nice. Oh yeah I have the Model 856 pellet/BB rifle also dont have a pic tho.

Sweep

Jul 25, 2001
Visit site
I never did like CO2 cart powered guns, everytime you turn around your out of those stupid C02 carts... I had a rather large pump up pistol that I liked alot, I don't even remember what darn brand it was though, I was thinking Daisy but I don't see anything like it anymore on their website.

For rifles, I too had a 856 that lasted a long ass time, that was my first high-powered air rifle. When it finally gave out I got a model 880. I think I still have the 880 around here somewhere. I also had a pretty high end Crossman, I forget the model though. All were nice. Many an afternoon did I spend shooting those things, brings back memories... Killed too many poor little animals though, lol.