Falwell’s “blame America” message

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
From here.

Rev. Jerry Falwell
When we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we make God mad. I really believe that the pagans and the abortionists, and the feminists and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternate lifestyle, the ACLU, People for the American Way, all of them have tried to secularize America. I point the finger in their face and say, ‘You helped this happen.’

:eek: I think Jerry Falwell has been listening to RogueLeader and giving his opinions a religious spin.

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
people need to stop using something as nebulus as god to bigot other people. Falwell might as well shut the **** up and get the **** off his ****ing high horse while he's at it.

RogueLeader

Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"
Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
Naw, some day all the elderly Christians of America will realize what a fraud he is and that he has been stealing their money. And on that day, they will riot, and a crowd of senior citizens shall descend upon Falwell and beat him to death with their canes and walkers.

Donnellizer

Fjæsing!
Jun 17, 2001
Ocean Grove, NJ
Visit site
Here's what I posted on the "Denounce Jerry Falwell" petition:

I firmly believe that Falwell is easily comparible to Usama himself. He uses his religion's holy books (the bible) just as Usama uses his (the qu'ran)... To justify his own extremist political agenda. He uses tragedy, ie: the 9/11 attacks just as Usama does... To justify attacks against more innocents. While I firmly believe that Falwell has the right to free speech, just as anyone else does, I also encourage people to not take any of his words to heart. His words and actions can--nay, are--dangerous to us all. He is a threat to the freedom of homosexuals, bisexuals, and many politcal parties which he does not agree with and uses the bible to justify his hatred of.

CAVERNA2K

Look, a fliing something!!!!!
Mar 12, 2001
www.geocities.com
Check some of mine lastest posts and see the thruth.

The world hates USA. Why??? USA is the worst country so far in America, and they call themselves americans. USA ppl shoud be called USAr´s or better; world-killers-nature-anihilathors.

Just my humbed - and polically correct - opinion.

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
Falwell's just a fucking clown.

... only problem lies in the fact that the vast majority of the politicians and influential corporate whores are no better. :con:

Maybe a male prostitute would seduce him in a bugged motel room and post the images all over the Internet...

Mad_Dog

Voice Of Reason
Mar 27, 2001
Soviet Canuckistan
www.planetunreal.com
Originally posted by Donnellizer
Here's what I posted on the "Denounce Jerry Falwell" petition:

I firmly believe that Falwell is easily comparible to Usama himself. He uses his religion's holy books (the bible) just as Usama uses his (the qu'ran)... To justify his own extremist political agenda. He uses tragedy, ie: the 9/11 attacks just as Usama does... To justify attacks against more innocents. While I firmly believe that Falwell has the right to free speech, just as anyone else does, I also encourage people to not take any of his words to heart. His words and actions can--nay, are--dangerous to us all. He is a threat to the freedom of homosexuals, bisexuals, and many politcal parties which he does not agree with and uses the bible to justify his hatred of.

nice use of the word 'nay'.:tup::D seriously, that's some nice writing.

Bullzeye

A damn shifty character...
Jan 30, 2001
I'm lost...
HEY MAGIC

The fundamental christian is supposed to be some zealot bastard, according to liberalists...

If they are using Falwell as their posterchild for the christian fundamentalist then I can uderstand why.

Fukk Falwell, I hope he gets raped by a circus clown, or something...:mad:

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
Originally posted by CAVERNA2K
Check some of mine lastest posts and see the thruth.

The world hates USA. Why??? USA is the worst country so far in America, and they call themselves americans. USA ppl shoud be called USAr´s or better; world-killers-nature-anihilathors.

Just my humbed - and polically correct - opinion.

Let's see, lump all United States citizens together and make a blanket statement that we are all world-killers-nature-anihilathors.

That's about as non-PC as it gets moron.