joystick support for UT and other questions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gasparus

Dec 22, 1999
NY NY
Visit site
I have a logitech cyberman2 that I'd like to config for UT. While I am getting better with the keyboard, the control is not the same. Can anyone help me out with that?

Sometimes I see ppl playing on servers with a Xam skin. Where do I get UT skins? Does the server have to support the skin too?

Whats that candle thing that I see opponents setting up in CTF?

Is there a anything besides a level editor on the second disk?

Where can I find a tweak guide for my diamond monster 3d 2 card? What should my min fps be set to? I want to minimize the frequent crashes that I have (even with the 402 patch).

thanks a lot!

Krypton

Nov 30, 1999
SA
Visit site
Well i can't help with the graphics card or jotstick situation but i can tell u that that candle like thing is where someone or some bot is going to teleport too.
When in ctf push "1" it's the transformer if i'm not mistaken.Well fire it and see the disk fly (which is the candle like thing) than right click and u teleport.Enjoy
Start to telefrag.

ddubs

Dec 22, 1999
Visit site
I have the cyberman2 setup on my computer. I had to edit the user.ini file, but it works pretty well now. The only problem I am having is a mysterious jumping. Can't recreate it, it just happens at odd times. I can send you a copy of my user.ini if you would like.
.......ddubs

Gasparus

Dec 22, 1999
NY NY
Visit site
yes please, send me a copy of the file, where does that file live? Can I replace mine w/yours? How do these files compare to the .cfg files in Quake2 (dirty word in here?)

So whats with the jumpin? It'll just jump whenever? Thats gotta suck! How many times have you been fragged because of that glich?

How did you map all the command to the buttons on the cyberman? Did you ever get it to work in HalfLife?

thanks a lot!