View Full Version : Arena Match
15th Dec 2001, 02:45 PM
It's me again!:D
This time with a special Arena mutator.
In a configuration window you can choose a weapon to be used in the Arena Match. Then just add Arena Match to the mutator list.
29th Dec 2001, 08:05 AM
Try the new version.
The weapons can be chosen from a list now.
22nd Jan 2002, 08:02 PM
isthis the same version that is on the review? because for some reason i have been banned from file-planet (VERY annoying lemme tell ya!)
24th Jan 2002, 09:17 AM
Banned from FilePlanet? Bah, FilePlanet sux!
Yes, this is the same version. You can also click on the 'WWW' button below to get to my homepage and download it from there.
24th Jan 2002, 04:08 PM
yah fileplanet does suck but nearly every reviewed mod is thier!
17th Feb 2002, 05:22 PM
When you chose "Unlimited ammo" on the menu, it doesn't give you 999 ammo, it gives you the maximum ammo (eg. for the rocket launcher, it gives you 48 rockets.). Why?
18th Feb 2002, 08:59 AM
Don't know, I'll check the code. Did you try unchecking it? Wouldn't be the first time I messed up True and False... :) :p :rolleyes:
I promise this will be fixed in Arena Match 1.1 (it works in my current internal version)
New features in Arena Match 1.1 (release date: soon)
- working Unlimited Ammo mode ;)
- cleaned up the menu code; menus stay on the screen (try the U4eTWeapons.int, all 65 weapons from Unreal 4ever Tournament with class weapons)
- weapon groups; weapons can be sorted via the .int files (not just by package)
- new Low Ammo mode (someone please suggest a better name for this); pickup ammo amount is the same like in non-arena matches (e.g. 12 rockets in a rocket pack, 6 rockets in a rocket launcher), but you start with full (or even unlimited) ammo
- maybe .int files for other weapon mods (only those not declaring their weapons via .int files)
18th Feb 2002, 12:33 PM
wormbo? how do you do it? you crank out awesome mods like there is no tomarrow. Rocket UT;Awesome. Arena Match; BadAss.
any others; im sure they are cool too.
do you have any stalkers?
do you want one? ;)
20th Feb 2002, 08:58 AM
Only if it's good for my image. :cool::rolleyes:
How I do it?
I'm just throwing out all those ideas to get some room for real thinking. :D
I won't stop the flow of good ideas just because I've released something else just an hour/minute/second ago. ;):p
1st Mar 2002, 11:07 AM
A new version is available. I don't consider it beta, so feel free to download it without worrying about beta version bugs. :D
ArenaMatch110.zip (http://www.koehler-homepage.de/Wormbo/ArenaMatch110.zip) (250kB)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.