More than worth admission...even though I didn't pay as usual...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ballistophobia

Hedonistic Forum Panacea
Jul 15, 2000
Middlesex, NJ USA
goatse.cx
Just got back from seeing Vanilla Sky. The second I saw the first trailer a few weeks back I knew I had to see it. Being a DVD man (and a crowd-hater), this meant something. The last movie I saw in the theatre was Final Fantasy and I think the Southpark movie was it's predecessor.
Well, there's no doubt this is a must see. Make sure NO ONE tells you any specifics, the movie requires you to think different things at different times.
That's all I'm gonna say since I hate it when people spoil s<b></b>hit for me. Take my advice, you won't be disappointed. :)

LoTekK

Peon
Jul 26, 2001
Washington, DC
Vanilla Sky is a remake of a 1998 spanish film (which, incidentally, also stars Penelope Cruz *drool*) called "Abre Los Ojos" (Open Your Eyes)... i came across it several months ago on cable late at night, before i had heard about vanilla sky... well, i gotta say, if vanilla sky is anything near as good as the original was, i'd give it an oscar nod... :tup:

Ballistophobia

Hedonistic Forum Panacea
Jul 15, 2000
Middlesex, NJ USA
goatse.cx
I know it's being kept hush-hush by the government and all, but there's a sweet tool called google, you might wanna check it out...

http://www.vanillasky.com/

Vanilla Sky = MotY

EDIT: I left the remake info out on purpose. In general, people don't give remakes a chance. :hmm:

Oh, and Penelope's boobs and nipples looked tasty. :)

/me is gonna be the beauty mark near her boob in his next life...

LoTekK

Peon
Jul 26, 2001
Washington, DC
1. EDIT: I left the remake info out on purpose. In general, people don't give remakes a chance. :hmm:

2. Oh, and Penelope's boobs and nipples looked tasty. :)

3. /me is gonna be the beauty mark near her boob in his next life...
1. true enough... good call...
2. always... *drool*
3. :lol: