Trust me i can change my ip as many times as i like

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sgt Styker

Banned
Dec 14, 2001
Visit site
I didnt do it this time ...this was easy.....but you guys really have to give it a rest. Lay off the new guys.....you boys think your so mature and yet curse someone and insult them...then we they get pissed and do it back you cry foul....Just like little boys who lost a battle. Lets be real here ...you wanna be men or women? WELLL ....what is it...can you handle a UDTSNAKE ot not...guess not based on your actions...You know the world is chock full of guys that will dis agree till their blue in the face...nuthin you can do about it....just hear them out...you m;ight find out something if your not trying to bach them so much.

Donnellizer

Fjæsing!
Jun 17, 2001
Ocean Grove, NJ
Visit site
Well, I'll listen. The reason I got mad is because you spammed 645754 posts... Now, if you can please tell me WHY inf sucks instead of just repeatedly calling me a homosexual, please do so.

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
Genesis 1:12
You're such an idiot STDSNAKE.....they can ban you as much as it takes to keep your stupid ass off these forums.

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
Do we give a care if you can change your IP?

Silly little boy, ever heard of a friggin Subnet? We could probably ban your MAC address.

Also, if I wanted to, I could right now at this moment find out what state (or if not in the US, province or cardboard box) you live in, possibly your city, and your ISP. Techincally, you are breaching the privacy of a non-public forum after being verbally and physically told to stay out. As we also have proof, that is grounds to get your account from your ISP terminated.

How would you like that, little man?

I've seen it done many a time and trust me--it's a very easy thing to do and probably none of us here would even give a second thought.

Dano3000

Apr 28, 2000
Hick part of Arizona
errr

Snake.......Just give it a rest man, who cares if you are pissed, WE SURE DONT.
A MATTER A FACT YOUR THE ONE making this go on forever, trying to prove something that has already been proved, an that "thing" is.....
You have absoloutly nothing better to do with your time, if you really hated this game AND hated us, YOU WOULD ****ING LEAVE.
Why wont you just leave, your not doing anything here waisting your time.
Go get drunk, please, at least you wont bother us.
By the way, what did we ever do to you?
1.You came here with that cockey "Im a marine bitch" thing
2.You call us gay because we have no reason to believe you
3.You spam us to hell
4.You blame most everything on being "Drunk"
5.You are acting like a wannabe jesus saying "Haha i can do it neener neener"

The fact is bud, WE DONT CARE
HERE ARE SOME EASY INSTRUCTIONS

1.BEND OVER
2.SPREAD ASS CHECKS APART WITH HANDS
3.LET ME PULL THE PROBE OUT OF THAT THING
4.LET AN ANGRY MOB OF HEBREWS GLUE YOUR FLABBY ASS CHEECKS TOGETHER WITH THEIR OWN TONGUES
5.Leave us alone in harmony like we once were before you came along.

I am done

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
By the way, just so I'm not flooded with report emails, this cocky bastard was the first one to report this thread to the moderators.

OpFor

Feeling suicide, thats O.K.
Apr 26, 2001
Visit site
Heh, lemme try an ass joke....:p

I tried seeing things from your point of view, but I couldn't shove my head deep enough up my ass.

I wonder how old he is ( or by the way he's acting, shouldn't I say "she"?) 10, maybe 11. Maybe 14ish, but I've never met someone of 14 years old this immature.

Mr. Apocalypse

My brain must be broken
Oct 16, 2001
Everywhere but here or there
LifesBan you suck you cant ban a Mac fool...unless you go to HIS house and use HIS computer YOU cant get his mac address remember we the telicom teacher couldnt even find the MAC what makes you think that you could find it.

Mr. Apocalypse

My brain must be broken
Oct 16, 2001
Everywhere but here or there
Because Life = 1337.

I own Bane in that class, sure he does better on the tests...by one queston the last 4 we did....and Bane *makes the listen close finger point dealie* subnet maskes are almost all exactly the same....255.255.255.0.00 or something like that I dont remeber exactly...good night everyone!