Mutators/Mixing maps.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
When are some of the mutators for the demo of UT coming out for the retail version. Like the moregore, Soul Harvest, and some others. Also, is it possible to copy and rename maps to be played in different modes of play?

------------------
Everytime I learn something new, something old gets pushed out of my brain!

-Homer Simpson

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Check ModCentral they're there right now. I'm not sure why you'd want to copy an entire map to play it with certain mutators (that is what you're saying isn't it?). It's much easier to select the mutators when you start the map!

Answer is...not that I'm aware of. Maybe someone else knows?..........

Kurgan

Dec 5, 1999
IA, USA
www.jediknight.net
Of the mutators on PlanetUnreal, only a few of them work with the full version.

Weapons Arena does, but it has some problems (I think).

Moregore works.

Soul Harvest works perfectly (my fav addon mutator!).

So does ColorInstagib, Pinata, and the Vampire/Night Mode pack.

If there are any more that work that I neglected to mention, please add them to the list! ; )

Kurgan

No hal, that is not what I'm talking about. What I ment was say, taking a DOM map and making it a DM map. Is that possible?

bullet2.gif

Everytime I learn something new, something old gets pushed out of my brain!

-Homer Simpson