Making a Fly-By Level?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LP

*wants to be your friend*
Mar 2, 2001
Ireland
www.mvpb.net
i think its something to do with interpolation points.

and u can download a movie studio somewhere, just incase u cant be arsed doing it form the editor...ill brb , hopefully with some info :tup:

jhm_eVOLVE

Dec 14, 2001
www.unframed.org
Heya, I'm eVOLVE from UnFramed Productions (the makers of Unreal Movie Studio)... just thought I'd pop in and thank you for 'likeing' UMS :)

Look out for the release of a feature length Unreal Tournament movie entitled 'Arcadia' within the next few months!

www.unframed.org ;)

MxFxSunrise

Jul 21, 2000
Looking in from the outside
Hey Thanks for the links. Is there anyway to move a pawn along a track and taking away all there abilits except mouse look ? Like say you are a bird and you are traveling along interpolation points but you still have the ability too look around?

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
I'll write a tutorial, I read the tutorials out there and found them quite confusing, just keep checking out my site in the next few days. :)

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
Actually, screw the tutorial, eVOLVE is a friend of mine, he intro'd me to UMS. Use that, the tutorials are easy, and you can do SOOOO much MOOORE!!! seriously, he's made a complete movie, worth watching with that!