To those with Ued 2.6, how's it's stability and percipitation generator?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WildWing

Sep 16, 2001
New York City
Visit site
To anyone that has the alpha of U2, have any improvements been made to the stability of U2's editor and one question in particular I heard something about a new and more powerful percipitation (rain, snow etc.) generator, how so?

LP

*wants to be your friend*
Mar 2, 2001
Ireland
www.mvpb.net
Alpha sucks..stolen stuff sucks...

and the current UED is reallly stable , so it can only get better, and i havent heard anything about a precipitation generator.

Although slick willy has made one for UT, its cool

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
quite right, LB.
but there are some peeps on this f0 who have the next version of UEd because they're working on games that license the Unreal engine; in which case they have access to the latest builds. lucky beggars. :)

LP

*wants to be your friend*
Mar 2, 2001
Ireland
www.mvpb.net
Originally posted by tarquin
quite right, LB.
but there are some peeps on this f0 who have the next version of UEd because they're working on games that license the Unreal engine; in which case they have access to the latest builds. lucky beggars. :)

oh really?? i didnt know we had any developers among us...whos would they be???..u know , just for curiosity:D,not that i wanna steal anything from their houses/offices :)

WildWing

Sep 16, 2001
New York City
Visit site
Originally posted by limpbizkit
Alpha sucks..stolen stuff sucks...

and the current UED is reallly stable , so it can only get better, and i havent heard anything about a precipitation generator.

Although slick willy has made one for UT, its cool
Hey, where can I get slick's percipitation generator?