New Game Type

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ericsf2

Dec 9, 2001
Visit site
Maybe you've been asked about this already, but...

It would be so nice to see a push style game play in Infiltration. You know, like you find in the Firearms and other mods for HalfLife. Where you have several flags or other objectives through a map and each team must push to capture objectives into enemy territory.
It reduces the campy nature of some games and makes you confront your enemy, and it's buttloads of fun.
Maybe you guys don't like that style of play and I realize that it's not exactly realistic, but it certainly would add replayability to the game. It's also no good without reinforcements and I haven't seen alot of interest on the game servers for using reinforcements.
I originally wanted to suggest also that you consider changing going prone to something a little closer to Strike Force, but I've come to realize that the game is about realizism and I think I like your way is better in that respect.
Please consider the push gameplay though, I think it would add alot to the game. I could be totally wrong, maybe Infiltration doesn't lend itself to push. But it's worth a try.

Great game though, thanks for screwing up my social life even more...