The Question of the Century

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
Who would win in a fight...Rocky or the Terminator?

Im gonna have to go with Rocky...

Lets Recap for a moment.

In the 5 Rocky Movies, He lost only once at that was to Clubber Lang(mr. T). BUT, he lost because Micky was dying and his heart wasn't there....heart...something that the terminator doesn't have.

So...in the 5 rocky movies rocky fought 7 Times...losing one, tying one. thats a 6 to 1 ratio.

Now, the Terminator died in the first one, and killed himself in the second(we'll give him a victory in this one...even though t1000 could have one when he jammed the pole in his back but he left to go kill John and Sarah Conner)

that makes a 1 to 1 ratio..winning 50 percent of the time.

But the odds have nothing to do with it...considering Rocky fought men with gloves(except Rocky V when he fought Tommy Gun in the streets of course...and in Rocky III when he fought thunder Lips in a wrestling match...although he did have gloves on in the match at one point...ok im rambling)

It all has to do with heart. Rocky had the heart to win..he wanted it...the terminator was just told to kill...he never had the mental power that he needed.

Lets look at Rocky VI when he fought the Big Russian Ivan drago. Ivan(dolf LUndren in real life) was taller, stronger, fiercer, had more stamina, and was faster than rocky. he was also doped up on steroids. The odds were all in his favor especially considering he killed the former champion Apollo Creed in the exhibition match.

But the thing is, he didn't WANT to win...we just told to by the Russians, just like the Terminator was told to kill by the other killer robots.

With all that in mind...can you really think that The Terminator could take the Itallian Stallion? No :)

I can't wait to see waht darkbls has to say about this one LOL

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
I don't know man... I mean jeez, Terminator could probably take Rocky's punches, being metallic and all... and I think Rocky's fists might hurt more than Terminator taking the blows. With the Terminator swinging punches, he's got those metal man handlers for hands... No contest. Rocky would go down... maybe 3rd punch. Heart didn't do the Japs any good when we bombed the urine outta their yellow hide in Hiroshima (LOL, yes, I know that was a racial slur... no offense intended, just wanted to be non-PC for once on the forums :) ).

UDTSNAKE

heart breaker and life taker
Nov 16, 2001
Good Old USA
Visit site
What are you talkin about...Rocky lost to appollo creed his very first time...he just went the distance. I would personaly like to see a fight between his turtles cuff and link...(rocky looks into the bowl.."yo did anybody move today")the winner of that should take on the terminator.

ThunderChunky

L337 Cube H@X0®
Jul 1, 2000
Actually, the only fair fight between the two would be a public speaking competition, as the Terminator has a few decades of technological physical advancement.

In this case, the fight would just be embarassing to watch, and would be relegated to the depths of such channels as Comedy Central under the guise "Battle of Wits: Caveman Style" and Lifetime, under the name "Arguments done Right" under the subtitle "Why Men are Pigs."

Consequently, Rocky and the Terminator would join forces and try to take out the entire world as revenge. This would continue until both realized they were merely actors who had passed their prime, and had long since exhausted their bank of one-liners.

Sebu_NZ

Kalashnikov's Personal Pimp!
Dec 25, 2000
New Zealand
www.muttonbone.com
Rocky for real!

It's like trying to compare an Aussie to a Kiwi, its not even a fair fight, I mean come'on!.

Those thunderness right hooks could take an arm off, Meticallic or not!

Assymilator

No idea what to put here.
Feb 18, 2001
It's Not Atlanta, GA
Terminator. He's a machine thats been ripped to part dozens of times by T-1000. Rocky is just a bunch of sequels, and Sylvester Stallone's only good movie(s).

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
Originally posted by JonnyBoyDT
I can't wait to see waht darkbls has to say about this one LOL

:con:

I didn't know I'm the Rocky/Terminator expert out there ! :lol:

Well the answer is easy.
If the fight is on the ring, ROcky will win, because no T800 has be deisgned to fight in such area.
BUT T800 will win on a future hightech area, because adrienne cannot travel to the future with rocky because the time machine doesn't allow people to get stuff with them. So rocky should be alone and lose.

/Me read his post: :eek:

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
lol bls...you hold a valid point :)

if were talking about weapon usage...then waht about

Rambo VS. Terminator

This one is a hard one...but I'm actually goign to have to go with the terminator unfortunately...

see...rambo's primary weapon in the 3 first blood movies has been his knife(don't know what kind it is...I would say kabar but I'll just get laughed at lol) whereas the terminator's primary weapons were...well large guns :)

now, if rambo's knife would be able to inflict any damage on terminator's titanium alloy skeleton then no doubt rambo(i mean comeon...he was the only green beret to survive the vietnam pow camp!!) would win.

but, unfortunately rambo would just slice all his skin off then be defensless against his skeleton as the terminator shoots gattling guns at him.