Parking deck

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GNAT

Jan 4, 2001
WWW.TeamMuf.COM
This is the parking deck map I started some time ago.. and I have increased the work on it lately... props to anglehearts wonderfull innercity textures.

gdeck1.jpg

gdeck2.jpg

gdeck3.jpg

gdeck4.jpg

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
Looks good. Looks like it may also be a poly problem on the side of the garage. How are the polies? Keep us posted.
Jaymian

GNAT

Jan 4, 2001
WWW.TeamMuf.COM
actually if I remember correctly from the ground looking up is only about 250 pollys - I know thats not wonderfull or anything but less than expected.

mute_dammit

Just mute, dammit!
Sep 11, 2001
That's some quick work Gnat. Well, I guess it's mostly different-sized cubics, but it still looks quite a bit more alive than before.

It seems to me that a lot of action is gonna be between people on the parking garage and those down below - do you plan on adding more sheltered cover (from, say, grenades)?

Also, while the crane looks way cool, is it just parked in the middle of the street? That kinda thing usually pisses people off :)

GNAT

Jan 4, 2001
WWW.TeamMuf.COM
yes cover and spawns are going to be carefully considered and planned.

crane textures I'm not happy with, and they will definately change...

and its supposed to park there! heh the streets are gonna be a bit blocked off anyway... so nobody is worried about it.