Toys for Tots. Massholes, beware!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

St0rmcaller

[AFA]'s unoffical godfather
Apr 4, 2001
United States of America
Oh dear. Until today, I had basically been playing 2nd fiddle. Just doing all the little things our actual T4T coordinator could not do himself. However, due to mission demands, the coordinator had to be shifted to another Marine. This Marine has done T4T for the past 3 years. However, there is just one slight detail about him.

He is going on leave for the next two weeks!

So that leaves me to do all of Worcester County alone.

May God have mercy on my soul...

yurch

Swinging the clue-by-four
May 21, 2001
USA, Maryland.
Visit site
LMFAO!
I knew it! I knew it!
I heard on the radio about marines doing toys-for-tots, and here is my exact quote:
"I bet storm is gonna get stuck doing that."

ThunderChunky

L337 Cube H@X0®
Jul 1, 2000
You should try the unprecedented method of delivering the toys by rappelling down their chimneys, dropping a smoke grenade to cover your advance, and dropping the presents under the tree. :)

Congrats, I guess. Hope everthing runs smoothly. And while you're at it, I want a wine cooler. :)

ThunderChunky

L337 Cube H@X0®
Jul 1, 2000
Her head seems disproportionately large and seemingly pasted on. Good lord. Someone put her in a burlap sack and chuck her into the river. :)

OICW

Reason & Logic > Religion
I can picture Stormcaller with the kids.

"Hello children, I'm a Marine"

Kids-"He's got no hair! Ahhhh!"

Storm- "Relax kids! Here's a...damn where did I put the toys?"

Kid- "Marines suck! Rangers lead the way!"

Storm- "You just screwed with the wrong Marine pal"

Cue Storm choking the little brat when his parents come in.