Ued Crashing

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

:MTuk:lone-wolf

massacre threat
My Ued reguarly crashes. Today I was working on my 5th deathmatch level, and I was quite far. I had gone a long way without saving. When I went into the 2d shape editor, built my shape and clicked extrude, Ued slowly shrank away and a huge sign appeared up saying "main frame - loop whatever blah blah etc."

And now...my Reasonably nice looking map has disappeared, apart from the previous save. Is there anyway of recovering it?

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic
Goshi wish i could say yes. i know exactly what ur talking about, i'm sure everyone does. ive heard rumors of an auto save feature but i've never looked into it.

i hate you

7h3 1337 m0
Oct 31, 2001
Visit site
Eh, you dont know about autosave?

AUTOSAVE: Open up the 'View' window, and then 'Advanced Options'. Now open the 'Editor'-part, and then the 'Advanced'-part.

Im sure there is an easier way that I dont know of. (IM NOT A MAPPER)