Jaunty's sig is a $hitty one

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullzeye

A damn shifty character...
Jan 30, 2001
I'm lost...
I can't believe you would design and post that sig, you are an A$$HOLE... no one else has used his sig to insult a person that has credibility but you... My sig doesn't have a picture of some Aussie rugby player getting fukked in the a$$ by a walabee or some $hit, so why would you even post that... LET ALONE COMPARE PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH TO FUKKING HITLER!!!

That's not fukking funny at all, I hope you've changed it but I doubt you have... You're lucky you don't live in the continental U.S.A.... that's all I have to say. We defended your asses in the Battle of the Coral Sea, May 1942, and you and many of your fellow Australians have the same disdain for us Americans. That isn't right at all... Sometimes I wonder if we fought for the right side in WWII, because I think the U.S. would've gotten more respect out of Germany than they are getting out of some of the other European and Pacific nations. I wish I didn't have to go off like this, but what the hell!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Bullzeye

Jan 30, 2001
I'm lost...
DLL

sorry, DLL, I hope I didn't piss you off/ frighten you/ shock you/ worry you/ or all of the above... I just can't believe someone would compare anyone who has never done a serious crime in his life to a man like Adolf Hitler, the person who does that is one who needs to seriously re-examine his or her thought process... that is not cool at all... only people ever to be as evil or less or a little more than Hitler:

Joseph Stalin
Saddam Hussein
Osama Bin Ladin
-- and a few others I didn't mention, these were the first three to come to mind... :( :( :(

Bullzeye

Jan 30, 2001
I'm lost...
I just...

I just can't believe someone would post that!!! DAMN!!! that really pisses me off, I mean, tell me that isn't sick and wrong...

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Bullzeye

Jan 30, 2001
I'm lost...
We did not SPONSOR any of those assholes

We were only Allies with Russia because they were allies of Europe (not Germany) during WWII, and our relations became good with the Soviet Union until the cold war... I don't know about Saddam or Osama ever being supported, protected, or allied with by the U.S. for any reason... If you can explain that honestly, and correctly, maybe back it up, I may believe that, but that does not sound right to me Fur... and I know my history, politically, socially, upside down and inside out...

jaeg

PopeyeTurbo
Oct 18, 2000
Bah, not another one of these threads. Please stop making us Americans look bad Bullzeye.

omen

zapatista
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
what's wrong with picking on dubya? he's an idiot.
idiotcokehead.jpg

listen to the idiot:)

reagan and dubya sr supported saddam hussein vigorously through some of his worst atrocities, back when he was a "good guy," so i guess they're also as evil as him. oh, dubya's grandfather also had business ties with hitler. bank investments funded hitler's SS and SA through german firms. in fact, the business ties lasted quite a while, even after the war, and were eventually seized by the government through the Trading with the Enemy Act.

Bullzeye

Jan 30, 2001
I'm lost...
GOD DAMN IT

Regardless... no one should be comparing anyone to Hitler for any reason,
My great uncle was in a concentration camp in Poland early in WWII...
I don't care who tries to defend jaunty...
I am not a serious guy, in fact, half my threads are stupid non-sense threads anyway, but this is the kind of $hit I get serious about... If you've never heard stories about the camps, then you need to, because I think, after hearing my great uncle, that to compare anyone to Hitler is simply wrong... Hitler was a sick son of a bitch...

what was done in those camps was the thing of nightmares... I don't recall any U.S. presidents ever commiting acts of Genocide in that scale... GENOCIDE, not just killing of another person or people, but the cold blooded murder of an entire race of human beings... FUKK hitler... don't ever compare anyone to him, joke or not, it just isn't right...

Donnellizer

Fjæsing!
Jun 17, 2001
Ocean Grove, NJ
Visit site
You obviously didn't read that goddamn thread. It's called context. Sinc hitler supported gun control (obviously), it is a similarity. And it's a parody. Calm the **** down.

Besides, bush deserves to be made fun of. :p

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
There aren't enough smilies to show how hard i'm laughing at the moment :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for your little piece of idocy about "no one should be compared to Hitler no matter what he stood for", you're damn f<u></u>ucking wrong. We should be comparing MORE people to Hitler. That way we'll be able to figure out what they're doing before they do it. Anyone who ignores history is destined to repeat it, you're doing a good job so far. Are you in the Dubbyuh Youth League?

Bullzeye, I should make a sig with you in it. Anyone got that pic of the retard crossing the line at the special olympics?

Bush = Nazi. Its that simple.

Ask any of your fellow americans on these boards, Donnellizer, RogueLeader, Zündfolge, even Phatcat.

Let me put it this way: Anyone who removes guns from people, holds clandestine trials that the public has no access to, gives their agencies the power to indefinently imprison people and just generally f<u></u>ucks their people in the ass, is a Nazi.

You don't need to be a racist to be a nazi, nationalism is all you need.

As for WW2, my grandfather was on the Kokoda track, and let me tell you, most of the guys there were WISHING they were in Auschwitz. I know plenty about concentration camps and all the other stuff the nazis did. I've spent half my life reading history books.

Now, I can see that none of this means anything to you, since you fit into that special little category that Donny and I dubbed "Red White and Brainwashed". You REALLY need to stop watching CNN/Fox News/whatever (and if you watch Bill "nothing you say is right, i'm your superior" O'Rielly, then just kill yourself now and save us all the effort.)

what was done in those camps was the thing of nightmares... I don't recall any U.S. presidents ever commiting acts of Genocide in that scale... GENOCIDE, not just killing of another person or people, but the cold blooded murder of an entire race of human beings... FUKK hitler... don't ever compare anyone to him, joke or not, it just isn't right...

I could argue that the past 10 years spent bombing the middle east is an attempt at genocide, too y'know. Hitler's single act of attempted genocide absolutly pales in comparison to the s<u></u>hit that the USA has done in the years since.

I mean, tell me that isn't sick and wrong...

It isn't sick and wrong. Happy now?

I'll do something for you though, just because I feel REALLY sorry for you. Read this.

BTW: Seen my avatar? :D

Donnellizer

Fjæsing!
Jun 17, 2001
Ocean Grove, NJ
Visit site
Re: DLL

I guess you're not aware of the fact that Osama Bin Laden WAS indeed involved with the US. Most of his weapons were given to him by the US. Others were stolen from Russia. The CIA pretty much trained much of his troops. This was because they wanted the Russians dead, just as much as Uncle Sam did. When the Russians were no longer a problem... They used our weapons how they wanted (What did the CIA expect? They'd do whatever they wanted? Well, it may work for 99.9% of the US citizenry, but not for him.). Same as Saddam, we didn't like what he was doing, so we became his enemy (and vice versa).

Jaunty, the alternate name is "White, Proud and Stupid". ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.