Snowmen - Calvin & Hobbes style

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Profe

Jun 12, 2001
Visit site
I had onde of those calvin and hobbes book, I never got tired of it bout my mom threw it away:mad:

Bullzeye

A damn shifty character...
Jan 30, 2001
I'm lost...
That stuff never dies

I wish Bill Waterson would draw up another book... they were so great... got 'em all.

My mom wants to sell 'em... hell no, it was the only comic strip worth reading in the newspaper, 'cept political cartoons, and Dilbert... Now, it's just garbage... with the occasional funny Speed Bump one framer... *sigh*:(

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
Oh My God...

So many Calvinian Snowmen strips on the same page... it's too much... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

the vrrc

noexistant user
Jun 16, 2001
Visit site
I am on a never ending search for the Calvin and Hobbes books. Well, it will end once I get all of them that there are to be gotten.

Shrap

Beaver
Oct 29, 2000
my favorite isn't on this page. It's when he create an army of evil snowmen and they wait calvin outside the house to catch him and kill him. Oh man this is so hilarious :)