Need Nelp with final challange!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Malkavin

Dec 17, 1999
www.homestead.com
Maybe it's just me. Or maybe i just suck that bad(which might be the case). But i've gotten to the final challange in the single player tournament, and the bots are just kickin the **** out of me. Is it just me or are the bots here on Godlike mode. I can't get close to winning the first level. Has anyone got past the first map on final challange, or maybe you have a strategy to pass on. Either way any help would be useful. Thanks!

Doom Trooper

Dec 8, 1999
www.quakefiles.com
The bots on the last level are E-vil. With a capital E.

Don't go into melee with them; surprise them from the side when they're attacking one another. Against Xan, get powered up quickly then don't leave the semicircle of the ship with the health vials and shield belt except to replenish your armor. Use the minigun or flak cannon against Xan; your rockets jus' won't work. I swear, the ****er must have a missile guidance jammer in that suit o' his...

Guysmily

Nov 30, 1999
Chicago, Il, USA
Visit site
On the first level, try to get side shots like he said, but also get the redeemer and fire from above down to the main room on the lower level. I find that I can get about 2 to 4 kills at a time doing that. After the first level they don't seem as bad, until you hit Xan. Do like trooper says, get the sheild belt and stay in the semi circle and fight him there. The flack cannon works best, but using the rl with more than one rocket works to, because he has no where to dodge when six rockets are comming at him in that hallway.
remember the key to defeating him is getting the shield belt, and not letting him have it.

good luck

Bmx

Dec 13, 1999
Visit site
The Redeemer is locate up on roof..way out on a ledge.. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

hope ya find it /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

He who walks in the shadow valley of death shall fear no evil :)