Paper Airplane

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
looks good. :)

hey, I's just wondering: are you going to finish off the Moonraker Laser or something? It's been like.... a while now... :)

just askin

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Of course it's pointy! How else do you expect to perforate people with a dull pencile? :D

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
What's bigger? While a dull pencile would hurt more initialy if enough force was applied for it to puncture anyone, a sharp pencile would puncture more easily, and still make the same sized hole, as it is the same width. But this is all beside the point; it shoots penciles, and they do damage. Let us simply agree that all kids love log.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
Originally posted by Nemephosis
looks good. :)

hey, I's just wondering: are you going to finish off the Moonraker Laser or something? It's been like.... a while now... :)

just askin

am I to take your silence as a no, on that? :eek:

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
I already told you it got all bad an' I gave my stuff to the GEUT thingy people.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
In that case I hope Goldeneye, or Perfect Dark, or whatever it is, doesn't flop like lots of mods do.