PDA

View Full Version : Paper Airplane

Smoke39
4th Dec 2001, 12:38 AM
They shoot penciles, like this one.

Raden
4th Dec 2001, 12:59 AM
looks good. :)

hey, I's just wondering: are you going to finish off the Moonraker Laser or something? It's been like.... a while now... :)

just askin

someguy_99
4th Dec 2001, 04:55 PM
Oooooh... It's very pointy. You know, you could take someone's EYE out with that thing! (From Ace Vantura: When Nature Calls)

Smoke39
4th Dec 2001, 09:18 PM
Of course it's pointy! How else do you expect to perforate people with a dull pencile? :D

someguy_99
5th Dec 2001, 01:52 PM
Lot's of force. Dull things hurt more than sharp things. What hurts more? Being givin a needle, or being stabbed with a dull pencil?

Smoke39
5th Dec 2001, 09:02 PM
What's bigger? While a dull pencile would hurt more initialy if enough force was applied for it to puncture anyone, a sharp pencile would puncture more easily, and still make the same sized hole, as it is the same width. But this is all beside the point; it shoots penciles, and they do damage. Let us simply agree that all kids love log.

Raden
5th Dec 2001, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Nemephosis
looks good. :)

hey, I's just wondering: are you going to finish off the Moonraker Laser or something? It's been like.... a while now... :)

just askin

am I to take your silence as a no, on that? :o

Smoke39
6th Dec 2001, 07:59 PM
I already told you it got all bad an' I gave my stuff to the GEUT thingy people.

Raden
6th Dec 2001, 08:31 PM
In that case I hope Goldeneye, or Perfect Dark, or whatever it is, doesn't flop like lots of mods do.