GroupLotto?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
I've been getting emails from a place called GroupLotto.com claiming that I've won $2,500 and requesting that I claim my cash by registering at their site (name, address, phone number, etc) and playing 7 times, at which point the cash will be sent to me free of charge. Of course, I didn't believe them, seeing as how I've never signed up for any lottery and have no idea how I could have won anything, but they've been sending me emails every week for the last couple months asking why I haven't claimed my cash, and I'm starting to have some doubts. Until now, I figured it was just a hoax to get my personal information, but if it's true, $2,500 would definately come in handy. What do you think? Should I risk it or play it safe?

-Keiichi

Goat Fucker

No Future!
Aug 18, 2000
Denmark
Visit site
I think you are a bloody fool if you give them any information what so ever!

You havent done anything to win any money with them, so obviously you couldent have won, the fact that they are asking why you havent claimed the money yet should tell you only one thing, that they have a better mail-bomber than most (one that supporst several messages).

This is a typical pyramid scheme...well not that typical, its smarter than most i have seen, but a pyramid scheme none the less.

You have been warned, but ofcourse, its up to you.