No!!! Please Help!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ANUBIS199

Jun 3, 2001
Visit site
My stupid stupid roommate played INF when I wasnt here and got me banned from AFA2 (my favorite server). I never teamkill or do anything else that would get me banned, can someone please tell me who to contact so I can get the ban lifted. I got really pissed at my roommate and he WONT do it again. Please help me.

ANUBIS

itskeiagain

Adept
Mar 12, 2001
Originally posted by Keganator
Heh...Glad I dont have a roommate.

I guess THAT's my good tradeoff for a 80 minute commute to school.

That's a long way away from school where you live!!:eek:

Prowler

"Building Better Worlds"
Jul 6, 2000
Canada
ANUBIS, i have been keeping an eye on you on servers because you(or I should say your roommate) TK'd me aswell. But that was weeks or months ago. How long has he been playing with your name? If I recall you were banned from other servers aswell. It confussed me aswell that after playing in recent matches with you that you were not tKing and that you do post in these here forums. So my suspitions of you are now lifted.

And I remember seeing another name on the forums as just ANUBIS and you had a sig about being a tker, must have been him aswell.

Friendly fire <b>isn't</b>
-Anubis out.

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
80 minutes to school ? Welcome, brother :D (well, for me it's not school but university, but nevermind).... My GF won't ever play as me on servers, since she was scared to death by Half-Life and refuses now to try any FPS :D

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
Yeah, it's to the University. Stupid bus...the closest bus to me (after a 15 minute drive to the bus stop, no less) Winds and weaves it's route through Hicton, USA, Backcountry, USA, and Nowhere, USA on it's 75 minute route on the way from Issaquah to the University of Washington. GRRR... route 271, you are my BANE!!!

But, there's this other route, 25 minutes away from my house 272. It only takes 50 minutes...so I can save 15 minutes if I take it. But only on Tuesdays and Thursdays, cause I carpool the rest of the time. That only takes 35 minutes from the Issaquah park and ride.

BLECH!!!

LieLestoSbrat

Can You Count? Sucka's
heh I luclky don't have a room mate or brother/sister but I have parents... what does this do blah blah blah wat does that does blah blah blah. So i told em not to touch my computers apart from the ****y little box I made for em that has major restrictions on my lil network :D. Oh and they don't even think of coming into my room otherwise i shoot em with my BB gun lol (dun even hurt like some1 flickin ya with a finger it that ****e)

the vrrc

noexistant user
Jun 16, 2001
Visit site
That is why I never let my friend play on Online INF (on my computer). If he tries, I would have no reservations of using the two handed 3 1/2 sword that lies against my wall. Although I don't play online often anyway. (more of a LAN man, but still)