Any radiohead fan click here

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

peachz

BANNED
Sep 7, 2001
Mmmm... zen....
I just recently (well, tonight) bought the 'My Iron Lung' single with seven other tracks (including 'Creep' acoustic version - when it starts you think of fake plastic trees). It was an Import and it was expensive as hell (28 dollars...the bastards).

Ok, to my point. I was going to put up some songs (Trickster, Lewis, etc) for your listening enjoyment, but the only hitch is I need a good mp3 converter and someone to host a site, so if you have any good info I'd be glad. I hope to see some songs on here... that'd be nifty. :D

peachz

BANNED
Sep 7, 2001
Mmmm... zen....
Really? Do you know what it is?

...must have... i downloaded this thing called 'white tiger', not bad but my file association is with .cda instead of .wav and i don't know how to change it (i don't deal with audio, cut me some slack :p)

peachz

BANNED
Sep 7, 2001
Mmmm... zen....
dammit, i can't figure it out. i give up. i'm going to go shoot some people (on AFA2, of course) to go and relieve the stress caused by this stupid encoder thing. :D argh.

if anyone has any good encoders/decoders, let me know. i'd be veery grateful. thx.