Weapon Bobbing

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Should INF include weapon bobbing instead of head bobbing?

• Head bobbing

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Wepon bobbing

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters

wwwwww

Mar 26, 2001
Imagine a game where istead of heavy head bobbing (which has been argued that the brain compensates for) was replaced with weapon bobing.

Imagine running and the weapon goes up and down and side to side while you head only bobs slightly. Hipping would be just as difficult, and it would be so much more realistic.. How bout it?

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
I think this has been mentioned before... also that the front end of the gun should bob more, and (or was this just the NE forum?) that the bob should be a lot more vertical while walking...

wwwwww

Mar 26, 2001
ok

Ok.. sorry, I wasen't aware. But why dont someone with knowledge on how to do mutators, try it out.

How bout you Yurch--- Its realistic, and original, why not try implement it in RA?

itskeiagain

Adept
Mar 12, 2001
oh, I'm the only one voting for "head bobbing".
I just get motion-sickness when the movement is too smooth like Half Life's. Weapon bobbing should be implemented as well as head bobbing(I mean, separated/independent bobbings). :)