George Harrison is dead... :(

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
Snake, how the f@#& can't you know it ?
Techno generation ?

Beatles, solo career, composer and also played/singed/composed in the Travelling Wilburys with Bob Dylan, Tom Petty, Roy Orbison and Jeff Lynne

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
I just heard. He was pretty young: only 58. He was a very talented man. It sounds like he went out on his own terms though (at a friend's home, not in a hospital with tubes sticking out him). I hope his family is okay.

Bummer, my step-dad is a big Beatles fan and today is his birthday. :(

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
Woffen:
I never cared too much about music, and surely not about music that was 5-50 years before my birth. I personally like classic music and punk rock, but even there I don't own too many CDs. Just Offspring, Vivaldi, Bach, Bad Religion and some others.

Still the name sounded familiar, I just didn't know exactly who he was..

Snakeye :D

Mad_Dog

Voice Of Reason
Mar 27, 2001
Soviet Canuckistan
www.planetunreal.com
Originally posted by MadWoffen
Snake, how the f@#& can't you know it ?
Techno generation ?

Beatles, solo career, composer and also played/singed/composed in the Travelling Wilburys with Bob Dylan, Tom Petty, Roy Orbison and Jeff Lynne

i'm not a big beatles fan, but the travelling wilburys are great. it is sad...:(

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
Originally posted by Mad_Dog
i'm not a big beatles fan

When I was about 12 or 13 I didn't have the money to buy the CD's/Tapes/Records I wanted and my step-dad had this huge record collection. I ended up listening to a lot of sixties music at that age. Lot's of Beatles. If I had been able to go out and buy whatever 80's music was popular at the time, I would never have been exposed to the Beatles music like I was. I'm really glad I got into their music.