AFA2 server not online

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
Yeah.

Oh, and sorry about bitching at you on the MUF2K(?) server earlier tonight, getting killed with SMG's on any non-RA server, no matter how or where, annoys me to no end for some reason...

peachz

BANNED
Sep 7, 2001
Mmmm... zen....
AFA2 is down!!

*me sobs like a little girl* nooo.... does anyone know when it's going to be back up? is it ever going to be back up?

i refuse to play on any other server except AFA2. Humph.

DallasStarsRule

making personal insults since 1999
Nov 7, 2001
Toronto
www.teammuf.com
MWHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

but guys if you really want to play RA why doesnt one of you start a server?
seems to be the logical choice

I dont know what AFA2 runs on but i get 200 ping on a good cable connection.

yurch

Swinging the clue-by-four
May 21, 2001
USA, Maryland.
Visit site
Originally posted by DallasStarsRule
MWHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

but guys if you really want to play RA why doesnt one of you start a server?
seems to be the logical choice
Dallas, **** off. This is a server storm started for that purpose. You don't play there, so why do you even ****ing care.

Wikkan

Dickhead Fulfilled!
Feb 15, 2001
If its not up for AFA Fridays, I suggest we raid Monk's RA2 server. :)

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
Re: Yeah.

Originally posted by FiringAimlessly
Oh, and sorry about bitching at you on the MUF2K(?) server earlier tonight, getting killed with SMG's on any non-RA server, no matter how or where, annoys me to no end for some reason...

I hope I didn't annoy you much in the RA Gamblexx server today with my P90... :p

FiringAimlessly

Sep 18, 2001
Re: Re: Yeah.

Originally posted by MadWoffen
I hope I didn't annoy you much in the RA Gamblexx server today with my P90... :p

:stick:

My only consolation lies in the fact that I brutally slaughtered the rest of your team. :p

FiringAimlessly

Sep 18, 2001
Isn't Gameblexx the only other major RA server?

ps I've realised after my 400-600-ping game there that RA helps people cope with lag A LOT...