PDA

View Full Version : Play the game without the cd

Prophetus
18th Dec 1999, 04:17 PM
I don't know if this has been posted in the past week or so, but I finally have the crack to eleminate using the cd. Sorry, if the crack was already posted, just got it myself. Works great, no problems. Email me and I'll send it to you. No, it doesn't have a virus.

------------------
Prophetus...
Thine arrows are sharp in the heart of the king's enemies; whereby the people fall under thee. Psalm 45:5

[OF]candyman
18th Dec 1999, 04:18 PM
It actually took a post from another thread I was responding to and put it here and there hmmmm

[This message has been edited by [OF]candyman (edited 12-18-1999).]

MRHYDE
18th Dec 1999, 04:21 PM
Nice post candy, try a the right one next time /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

jk

[OF]candyman
18th Dec 1999, 04:24 PM
hyde it posted here from the other one it was not me I dont know what happened it sayd this when i tried to post
contact your site administrator they may have run out of diskspace Their web host may be preventing them from adding more files
hounest to god that what happened!!!

[OF]candyman
18th Dec 1999, 04:26 PM
look at this reply then the one to easy..the same exact time!!!! I could not write this that fast again /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif let alone they were exactly the same post!!!

MRHYDE|PuF
18th Dec 1999, 04:30 PM
I know man, just playing with you

[OF]candyman
18th Dec 1999, 04:31 PM
everytime I click on easys post about ut requiring no skill it automatically takes me here...WTF???? I will close everything out and clear my cache then try again!!!