PDA

View Full Version : yo rabid

lucifix
28th Nov 2001, 05:28 PM
i suppose you have a list of the maps youre going to review. mind telling me which ones are mine? are they hanger13se, sbs and shot in the dark?

i know im tortureing your poor soul, but would you only do SBS from the ones above and also DM-Q3ArenaG8?

any word on your new map?

lucifix
29th Nov 2001, 07:56 AM
HELL-o? Wolf, you alive?

Rabid Wolf
29th Nov 2001, 08:52 AM
dude, consider the time-difference.
usually when I am here it's something between late afternoon and midnight.
I don't make it here every morning over coffee. today for example I didn't. (not into this piece of the board anyway.)

as of your question:
I don't recall ever having been asked to do shot-in-the-dark. on my list are h13se, and sbs.
I already reviewed h13se. and I still have to get me a copy of sbs.
until the review for h13se actually will be posted, I won't accept any more requests from you.
because I don't like the idea of having more than two maps by one author on my to-do list at the same time.
but wasn't it you who asked recently what other reviewers there were, besides Qualthwar, Varpu, and me?
have you asked these others yet to look at Q3AG8?

lucifix
29th Nov 2001, 08:58 AM
yea i forget the time thing. i would ask qualth but he made a post saying his pc was fuked or somthing so he wouldnt take any more requests and i think varpu hates me :lol:. i understand though, so i will ask someone else...........

Rabid Wolf
29th Nov 2001, 09:12 AM
if I get it right Q's pc works again, far as I know he already has druidworks on his list.
varpu hasn't got any of your maps on his list atm, but has a ton of other maps on his list, and I don't know which of these he already reviewed yet, so he may simply be "booked-out" atm, but he certainly doesn't hate you. ...on second thought... :p

lucifix
29th Nov 2001, 09:17 AM
im glad qualth is doing druidworks. i remember getting an email from him that simply said "k q", i had no idea what he meant by that :lol: as far as varpu, i dont want him to review another of my maps unless it is very good, he has already given 2 of my maps 1.5 :( but they deserved it..........

lucifix
29th Nov 2001, 09:20 AM
i know or hope varpu doesnt hate me and i have no problem with him. i remember when i read the review he did on downkross i didnt know whether to laugh or cry :lol:

lucifix
29th Nov 2001, 09:28 AM
heres a pic of q3arenag8, i think im getting better. 2 months of continuous work is paying off ;)

lucifix
29th Nov 2001, 09:31 AM
damnit, wrong pic. heres a pic from the finished map.

GMotha
29th Nov 2001, 11:29 AM
There are clear differences with the Q3 map (intentionall)...
Looks nice...
I support thou:)