Inf and ZoneAlarm

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SiCaR

Nov 27, 2001
UK
Visit site
Has anyone managed to get Inf to run online with ZoneAlarm firewall running? I have to disable ZA otherwise Inf hangs when I try and browse servers. Anyone managed to get around this?

SiCaR

Dalkaveli

either like me or love me
Nov 24, 2001
SEA TOWN WA.
www.stsinfiltration.com
I have Zone Alarm Pro and have never once had to disable it for online play, Unreal should when you fisrt attempt to go online ask your permission as far as I remember, but other than that it has never asked me about allowing it access to the internet or gave me any problems. So dunno what to tell you except maybe re-install ZA and click yes allow access for UT engine or just manually add UT to the accepted programs list. Are you using the trial verison??