What annoys you?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kray

Time chaser
Sep 17, 2000
Fool's Paradise
utgallery.tripod.com
For me, in no particular order:

1. Stress
2. Slow drivers on the fast lane
3. Stupid and annoying radio advertisement
4. Potholes
5. Women (sometimes) ;)
6. Window crashes
7. My poor time management skill

That's all I can think of at the moment. I'll add some later.

Fomhoire

Internet Addict
Dec 24, 2000
Sacramento, CA
Visit site
ALL slow drivers.
People that rubberneck at accident scenes and cause gridlock traffic as a result of their stupid curiosity.
People that can't count.
People that can't read.
Wannabe goths.
Fat chicks that think their cute.
Most Country Music.
Christmas. (Yeah, I know...bah humbug!)
Hot weather.
People that tell me the same **** over and over.
People at work that follow me and laugh incessantly.
People at work that follow me when I walk away to take a fart.
People that tell me a whole story when I ask a simple yes/no question.
The colour yellow.
People that tell me I'm negative because I like Darkwave/Industrial music.
People that tell me I'm negative because I love wet, foggy and rainy weather.
People that tell me to smile.
People that ask me, "why aren't you smiling?" (because I have a m0 standing in front of me asking a pointless question.)
People that call tech support, moan about how the service sucks and how they have had so many problems, and the problems are resolved once you get them to spell their #!@*)$# username right.
People on the internet that have never met me and think I'm Goth.
People that think Bush rocks.
People that think Gore rocks.
People that let other people influence the way they vote.

Zenda

Turbo Adept+10%
Jan 31, 2001
London
Visit site
People breaking their commitments ...

Emergencies I understand. But people who say that they'll do something and others are depending on it and and they renage and think it doesn't matter. that annoys me a lot.

TomWithTheWeather

Die Paper Robots!
May 8, 2001
Dallas TX
tomwiththeweather.blogspot.com
Pop-up ads.

Commercial culture (teenie bopper music, MTV, Fred Durst)

When people say they are "freaks" cause they dont dress "preppy". I dont have anything against the way anybody dresses. But get real folks. You fretted over picking out your outfit just as much as a preppy person. Dont act like you dont care what you look like.

Mtv style rock groups. They all dress in black and peirce and tatoo everything. One that comes to mind: Papa Roach. Ive never laughed so hard in my life when I heard there crappy music and saw their stupid looking image. There are so many clones. (linkin park, papa roach, limp bizkit, to name a few)

The "image before music" attitude. Nobody likes the music for the music's sake anymore. Its "so not cool" unless it has a video to go with it or a snazzy info book complete with many photos of the hottie lead singer. BullSh!t. :rolleyes:

Ignorant people.

Old people who think young people are "evil" because of their appearance. Ooooooo baggy pants must mean your are Satan.

Racism.

Dropping food on the floor cause I dont believe in the 5 second rule.

People saying that the weather makes you sick. Thats just a bunch of old-timer grandma stuff.

An un-balanced check book. But that was my fault.:D

Drivers who ride your as$ all the way down the road when you are already speeding. I intenionally go really slow and not let them pass me just to piss them off. :mad: Road rage is such a release. :D

Girls that say "Why are you being so quite?". If I had something to say I'd say it.

Theres more but thats off the top of my head. :)

eraser

I'm your brain on drugs.
Dec 13, 1999
In a town foo!
Visit site
People who think that they are God, and try to rule you around.
All pop music
all country music
all rave music (ah preatty much anything that isn't rock-hard rock :D)

school starting so early in the morning, (if they want us to pay attension try letting us sleep another hour.)

that's all for now.

oh by the way EMINEM!!!

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
pop ups and huge ad banners
cheating llamas
people who jump ques when driving in rush hour traffic, you know, the ones who go into the lane to turn right, then push their way in further down
People who drive like m0tards
roadworks (only exception to this will be the roadworks when NTL finally get round to cabling my village)
love

The_Inflictor

Honest and unmerciful
Mar 25, 2000
Midlands
Ignorance
Inconsiderance
Pettiness
People who use others
Bigotry
Hypocricy
People who squeeze the tooth paste tube at the middle and not the end

And yes, I do realise that the last one was petty and in turn, I am a hyprocrite :rolleyes:

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
People who think they should be musicians just because they have good singing voices (Steps, Hear'Say, et cetera et cetera)
People who think they should be musicians just because they can swear and think they're the only person ever to have sexual intercourse. (Blink 182 and whoever sings that terrible 'All day I dream about sex' song)
People who think they should be musicians because they can look spooooooooky. (Slipknot)
Any other musicians I don't like ;)

Now for something slightly less ignorant of other people's tastes.

Political correctness.

Making mistakes.

My sister wanting to do homework on the computer (read: write one word of prep for every 10 billion of pointless gab on MSN Messenger that she could say on the bloody phone, or at school for that matter) just as I'm getting to some crucial exciting point in *insert game here*.

People talking during something on the television that I want to watch and hear. There are over 10 stinking rooms in my house, I've counted them for German preps (mein Haus hat zwoelf Zimmer, es gibt...). So why do they choose the one in which someone is trying to watch TV?

The compensation culture.

Tony Blair and most of his cabinet, with the exception of Two Jabs Prescott.

Tabloid newspapers.

The League Against Cruel Sports, Stop Huntingdon Animal Cruelty, and all the other ill-informed Rent-A-Mobs.

That should do for starters... ;)

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
i've got another one...
charity donation envelopes!!
you've already sent me a dozen of these, and i've not donated! not got the message yet?!?!?!

Dr.Haggard

Indifferent
Oct 16, 2001
UK
Visit site
The League Against Cruel Sports, Stop Huntingdon Animal Cruelty, and all the other ill-informed Rent-A-Mobs.
Much as I dislike these kind of organisations for several reasons, I really hope you're not telling us you're pro hunting...

Particularly since I agreed with everything else you said ;)

I guess I should mention one of my own (but just one, so I don't end up being here all day! hehe): People who smoke around children.