27th Nov 2001, 12:27 PM
I'm a summer person myself.

/Me loves the sun.. :)

+Meat+
27th Nov 2001, 12:35 PM
I live in Phoenix AZ., the valley of the sun. :D

pine
27th Nov 2001, 12:35 PM
er, both? And autumn, and spring? Rain, clouds, wind, sun, snow, it's all good. Bring on the weather, and lots of it :D.

FlyingDutchman
27th Nov 2001, 12:44 PM
Yep, I aggree with Meelobee, i'm also a summer person. Burning on the beach (while watching babes) is deffenitely the best thing there is :D

_Zd_3s_
27th Nov 2001, 01:01 PM
Spring and fall are my favourites.
Seriously. :)

LadyPain
27th Nov 2001, 01:13 PM
I think fall is my favorite :) since I was born, me and my family of my father's side spend one week in october in a bungalowpark with all those leaves falling and turning orange... *sigh* beautiful sight :)

Seitz
27th Nov 2001, 01:15 PM
Fall is my favorite cuz I live in Texas and the summer is too hot. I voted for Winter because of Hockey. Now if I only lived in a place where I could play on a regular basis....

8-4-7-2
27th Nov 2001, 01:18 PM
Winter = brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'm slowly freezing to death here. Almost below zero ;)

phatcat
27th Nov 2001, 02:12 PM
winter, becasue you can bundle up.

in summer you can very well run around naked...
or can you?

SkummyB|BuF
27th Nov 2001, 02:31 PM
I'm a winter person.......... I really cannot stand hot weather at all. :o Plus, i like the fact it gets dark earlier.... nightime is SOOOO much cooler than day :)

Twisted Metal
27th Nov 2001, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by SkummyB|BuF
I'm a winter person.......... I really cannot stand hot weather at all. :o Plus, i like the fact it gets dark earlier.... nightime is SOOOO much cooler than day :)

I agree.

Oh, and FlyingDutchman you mentioned you liked summer because of watching babes on the beach... Well in Winter, if a babe falls into the water, you will have to bring her home with you and undress her while lying next to her in bed keeping her warm. So there.

Winter 0wnz.

[PPP]Redman
27th Nov 2001, 03:08 PM
i like 'em both, but i'd go for summer here, because your nose won't @#!&%*$ freeze off!

[PPP]Redman
27th Nov 2001, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Twisted Metal

I agree.

Oh, and FlyingDutchman you mentioned you liked summer because of watching babes on the beach... Well in Winter, if a babe falls into the water, you will have to bring her home with you and undress her while lying next to her in bed keeping her warm. So there.

Winter 0wnz.

interesting theory, my friend :rolleyes:

but the odds of 1) a hot babe falling in the water and 2) you being the only person around to save her are rather minimal, no?

Terminal {DTH}
27th Nov 2001, 03:35 PM
ild much rather Fry then freeze ANY day personally. :hmm: