26th Nov 2001, 02:14 PM
My new Garbage - Androgyny remix - AndroGnat

Take a listen - Http://www.buswerks.com/mufweb/garbage%20-%20andrognat1.mp3

GNAT
26th Nov 2001, 03:02 PM
LISTEN TO MY DAMN SONG!

Catalyst
26th Nov 2001, 03:36 PM
Ugh, if you're going to remix something at least remix something off one of their GOOD albums.

GNAT
26th Nov 2001, 03:39 PM
Its all subjective and opinion based, cat.. but thanks for your criticism none the less!

Catalyst
26th Nov 2001, 03:43 PM
Sorry GNAT, I would listen and give you some feedback but I just can't stand that album and furthermore can't stand the fact I laid down $14 for it, so I don't think I could give you an unbiased opinion :D

GNAT
26th Nov 2001, 03:52 PM
lol, well i haven't heard the rest of it, maybe i can work another one out to something you'll like... I plan on making another one of that song... but with a serious change in attitude.

peachz
26th Nov 2001, 04:36 PM
Hey, downloaded it and it's actually not that bad... just too many 'girls' and 'boys' interjected (gets old)... the first 'stutter' thingy led to nothing...after it you needed a climax... and the guitar was too split, it needed to be more fluid throughout.

Kibbles-N-Bits
26th Nov 2001, 04:43 PM
I DL'ed and listened and I... nm.. peachez covered it :p

Ballistophobia
26th Nov 2001, 05:02 PM
I'm really disappointed with Androgyny. Version 2.0 was so f<b></b>uckin good, so I had high hopes for the new album. :(

GNAT
26th Nov 2001, 05:36 PM
well I pulled that one off at work, on my laptop, whilest working on a webpage with my other mouse... The real one comes tonight when I get started on it again... Thanks for listening guys, I'll post another one very very soon, probably in this thread that i assure will be fully entertaining.

Catalyst
26th Nov 2001, 05:56 PM
Just for the record (har har pun) the album name is beautifulgarbage, Androgyny is just the first song on the album. The first self-title album and V2.0 were great, this new one was a huge letdown. Bye bye Garbage, I'm moving over to Curve :(