___Poll: UT Skins___

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wolf Blackstar

That other Wing Commander guy
Dec 13, 1999
Tau Ceti V
www.angelfire.com
I just finished creating a Duke Nukem skin for UT and am currently hard at work on a voice pack ..."Hail to the king, baby!"

I would just like to know, if you could have skins of characters from games or movies, what would be the one skin you would like to see most?

-Wolf Blackstar

------------------

I want a skin that looks like a regular, t-shirt and jeans wearing guy. He shouldn't even look angry or anything like that, he should just be walking around with a non serious face, a little smile maybe. And he shouldn't be some kind of wierd glasses wearing "cool" looking guy or anything. he should just be regular.

And I want one that looks like batman, oh never mind, it's not the same without the cape... /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif

Worst Ping

Dec 9, 1999
Visit site
Cartman, Kenny or Big Gay Al from South Park!!!!

Don King

The Pope

Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek & Sarah Michelle Gellar

Senator Buchanan - so I can repeatedly suicide the nazi!

Any large/fat guy with a target on front, back and top. Takes guts to use this one!

and finally.....

Taco Bell dog (hard to hit) with voices "yo qiero backup" etc

baby seal *with* glasses and asthma inhaler (pity factor)

Sally Struthers (see Buchanan above)

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Three words: Pokemon, Pokemon, Pokemon!

bullet2.gif

If you have any problems with what I just said then I welcome you to click here.

Shagnasty

Dec 13, 1999
www.midnite-empire.de
How about a generic "dirty old man"? Grubby raincoat, the bottom half of his trouser legs secured round his knees with elastic bands (naked from there on up beneath the coat). Big thick glasses, missing teeth, balding. And a special animation where he "flashes" his weapon.....

hmm..that kind of posting could theoeretically damage one's reputation...

Cyberian_2K

Adept
Dec 13, 1999
Visit site
Wolf, I hope you make your skin and voice pack available for in a prominent place. Would love to play as Duke Nukem.

Terminator's a good idea too. The Fat guy with the target painted would be a riot.

P

Prophetus

-Yoshimitsu from Tekken 3 on the playstation

-Darth Maul

-The evil face of satan on Diablo II's box

-The Borg, from Star Trek Next Generation

-Darkness, Witchblade from the comics

-and Cartman, from southpark

Corren

Prounreal.com Founder
Dec 13, 1999
forums.prounreal.com
Gotta have a Neo skin from the Matrix...a Morpheus skin would be cool too...

hell...all the dudes from the matrix would be cool...

an 'agent' skin would be cool...

Wolf Blackstar

That other Wing Commander guy
Dec 13, 1999
Tau Ceti V
www.angelfire.com
Wow! It's good to have some encouragement. I'll be sure to work on as many of these as I can. Keep 'em coming.

Some of these requests would require new models. As much as I would love to be able to do this, I cannot. The UT models have not even been made available for public release yet. As stated, this is a poll for UT skins.

The Duke Nukem skin is already available on House of Style. I've got an update planned too. I'm having some problems with the voices, but the folks on the Editing forum have helped me out a lot. Expect to see this included with the skin. Good to see another Duke fan out there Cyberian :)

I'm working on the Terminator right now too. Don't be surprised if someone beats me to it, I like to put a lot of time and quality into my skins.

I'd love to do all of these...

Matrix skins would be awesome....

Mob skins! I can do that! thanks :)

Worst Ping, thanks for all the ideas, I can't do the ones that require new models, but bald old Pope John Paul running around with a rocket launcher sounds great...as for Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek and Sarah Michelle Geller, I'll definitely have to think about doing that... :)

Thanks everyone, even those I didn't name. Remember that I can only create skins and voice packs. Keep up the awesome ideas and frag on.

bullet2.gif

"The hand is quicker than the eye. The mind is swifter than both."

-The Wolf

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Yeah, Duke would be cool and so would pokemon if it was done right. I'd just love to kill 'em! /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif Um...Buchanan isn't a Senator unless you're talking about some obscure Star Wars Senator. I wouldn;t wanna see either of them anyway...

expiration date

Dec 11, 1999
www.geocities.com
how about some presidential candidate skins and maps? hmmm... there'd be bush snorting up some crack then blasting his way with a pulse blaster... Gore preaching about being an alpha male before shooting you in the head with an enforcer and McCain dominating everyone with all that stuff he's learnt from NAM... hmmm... nah... too boring...

Bugman

Dec 8, 1999
Visit site
Only to confirm that, on http://utf.utcenter.com they have a models section in their creator-files area. It isn't opened yet, but will be soon as they stated.

DUKE IT OUT IN UT, that was one of the best 3rd person shooters ever, Hail to the King, baby!!!

Oh please make a real good Blade-skin, one of the victory moves would fit perfectly to this skin.