Private NC clan forum

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Those of you who are in the {NC} clan....please go to the private forum and read up. We have a match coming up this weekend (friday night) and needs some of you to check in! So....check in!! :p

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
And if you`re not in the clan...but want to be...contact either me or anyone else in the clan for instructions on how to get started.

GoAt

Never wrong
Nov 3, 2001
USA
Visit site
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!
YOU GUYS HAVE A MATCH!!!???
LMFAOAHAM!!!!!!!!

is it PG? OGL? TP? IGN? UTC? what is it?
TDM?
and if your not playing for a ladder, then its NOT a match, then it would be called a scrim you dumbass.
LMAO, i wish i could be there when whoever your playing totaly 0wnz your unskilled asses
BTW who are you playing?

i think we need to have another scrim.
oh, and ill try to set up a match with High Voltage |HV| with you guys. how bout it? the best clan in UT vs possibly the most uncorodinated clan in UT.

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Shut up Goat!!
You walked out on the clan what do you care what we do???
We want players....not walkers!!
So...if your more reliable then GoAt.....give us an e-mail.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
It's easy to say things after the fact. Get over it. You dont see me complaining about Clan members leaving. its there choice. Its there right if they don't like what {NC} has to offer. Go some where else for HDTV soap opera action.

S

SpiritWalker

Originally posted by GoAt
i walked cause you guys suck, and no one wanted to go with my TDM squad i was gonna develop.

some of us are getting better every day... and now that I have broad band I am wanting to go 1o1 with you goat..
and MAYBE the reason that no one wanted to go with YOUR TDM squad is the 'tude that sucks... IMO
your whole "follow orders" line really was a "bummer" type of thing to say..

GoAt

Never wrong
Nov 3, 2001
USA
Visit site
sorry to break it to ya, but many of the bad ass clans have practices sometimes up to 3 times aday.
but since i work now, i have no time to lead a TDM squad

S

SpiritWalker

Originally posted by GoAt
sorry to break it to ya, but many of the bad ass clans have practices sometimes up to 3 times aday.
but since i work now, i have no time to lead a TDM squad
Ya know... every now and agian I think that I HAVE to get away from my puters for awhile.. feeling that I spend to much time in front of monitiors.. but then you tell me that some badass clans play/practice 3 times a day..
and then me thinks..
god they ARE the losers.. I just like the game..

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic
GoAt, he's playing us, i think it's a perfect match, we are very uncoordinated too :D
We don't suck, i kept with ur clanmates at that scrim i went too :p, ,just got disconnected :(
and |HV| isn't the best, DHI][ is and will be for awhile.

gosh darn it, i still need to play u don't i? **** i'm rusty, well someday :D

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
I wonder why GoAt even worries about us......
or thinks we have to play the verry best out there.....
WTF????
We don`t even pratice for crying out loud!!! :p
and we are suppost to play the best???
How about if we just play??? ;)

GoAt.......
...you want back in the clan????

or what???

S

SpiritWalker

well if that were the case ..

I vote NO..
cause of the 'TUDE