PDA

View Full Version : Private NC clan forum

Rukee
26th Nov 2001, 11:34 AM
Those of you who are in the {NC} clan....please go to the private forum and read up. We have a match coming up this weekend (friday night) and needs some of you to check in! So....check in!! :p

Rukee
26th Nov 2001, 11:37 AM
And if you`re not in the clan...but want to be...contact either me or anyone else in the clan for instructions on how to get started.

GoAt
26th Nov 2001, 11:44 AM
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!
YOU GUYS HAVE A MATCH!!!???
LMFAOAHAM!!!!!!!!

is it PG? OGL? TP? IGN? UTC? what is it?
TDM?
and if your not playing for a ladder, then its NOT a match, then it would be called a scrim you dumbass.
LMAO, i wish i could be there when whoever your playing totaly 0wnz your unskilled asses
BTW who are you playing?

i think we need to have another scrim.
oh, and ill try to set up a match with High Voltage |HV| with you guys. how bout it? the best clan in UT vs possibly the most uncorodinated clan in UT.

Rukee
26th Nov 2001, 12:05 PM
Shut up Goat!!
You walked out on the clan what do you care what we do???
We want players....not walkers!!
So...if your more reliable then GoAt.....give us an e-mail.

Rukee
26th Nov 2001, 03:03 PM
Bump!

GoAt
26th Nov 2001, 11:19 PM
i walked cause you guys suck, and no one wanted to go with my TDM squad i was gonna develop.

Twrecks
27th Nov 2001, 01:02 AM
*yawn*

lucifix
27th Nov 2001, 04:27 AM
hey, i said i was interested before, but i got a lttle distracted(shiny objects have that effect on me)...............

lucifix
27th Nov 2001, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by GoAt
i walked cause you guys suck, and no one wanted to go with my TDM squad i was gonna develop. its all about fun, but winning is my agenda...

OO7MIKE
28th Nov 2001, 04:38 PM
It's easy to say things after the fact. Get over it. You dont see me complaining about Clan members leaving. its there choice. Its there right if they don't like what {NC} has to offer. Go some where else for HDTV soap opera action.

oosyxxx
28th Nov 2001, 05:15 PM
LOL!

Rukee
28th Nov 2001, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by lucifix
its all about fun, but winning is my agenda...

That was my agenda when I joined too......
but I quickly learned! :p

SpiritWalker
28th Nov 2001, 11:20 PM
i walked cause you guys suck, and no one wanted to go with my TDM squad i was gonna develop.

some of us are getting better every day... and now that I have broad band I am wanting to go 1o1 with you goat..
and MAYBE the reason that no one wanted to go with YOUR TDM squad is the 'tude that sucks... IMO
your whole "follow orders" line really was a "bummer" type of thing to say..

GoAt
29th Nov 2001, 12:03 AM
sorry to break it to ya, but many of the bad ass clans have practices sometimes up to 3 times aday.
but since i work now, i have no time to lead a TDM squad

SpiritWalker
29th Nov 2001, 05:32 PM
sorry to break it to ya, but many of the bad ass clans have practices sometimes up to 3 times aday.
Ya know... every now and agian I think that I HAVE to get away from my puters for awhile.. feeling that I spend to much time in front of monitiors.. but then you tell me that some badass clans play/practice 3 times a day..
and then me thinks..
god they ARE the losers.. I just like the game..

Cat Fuzz
29th Nov 2001, 05:54 PM

Yeah, these are prolly little punks that go to alternative high school for an hour a day and have nothing better to do.

GoAt
29th Nov 2001, 10:21 PM
check out these guys when you get the chance.
#|WM|
#[vs]
#Mulletmen
#|HV|
#[iam]

Chrysaor
29th Nov 2001, 10:30 PM
GoAt, he's playing us, i think it's a perfect match, we are very uncoordinated too :D
We don't suck, i kept with ur clanmates at that scrim i went too :P, ,just got disconnected :(
and |HV| isn't the best, DHI][ is and will be for awhile.

gosh darn it, i still need to play u don't i? **** i'm rusty, well someday :D

Rukee
29th Nov 2001, 10:37 PM
I wonder why GoAt even worries about us......
or thinks we have to play the verry best out there.....
WTF????
We don`t even pratice for crying out loud!!! :p
and we are suppost to play the best???
How about if we just play??? ;)

GoAt.......
...you want back in the clan????

or what???

SpiritWalker
29th Nov 2001, 11:10 PM
well if that were the case ..

I vote NO..
cause of the 'TUDE

besides...
WE suck right???

Chrysaor
29th Nov 2001, 11:22 PM
SO DO WE! tomorrow should be fun, look forward to playing u guys :D

Chrysaor
29th Nov 2001, 11:23 PM
I still need to know what maps u want to play tho!

SpiritWalker
29th Nov 2001, 11:36 PM
Pressure
Deck 16
and
the one that Nebel spanked me on..
whatever that was ..HEY NEBEL..

GoAt
29th Nov 2001, 11:53 PM
GODDAMN IT ITS SO FUN GETTIN YOU ALL RILED!!!
havent heard of DFI (or whatever they are)

Chrysaor
30th Nov 2001, 12:07 AM
no DHI][? they've been #1 on OGL CTF5v5 and Hardcore for like 2 months.

Rukee
30th Nov 2001, 01:09 AM
GODDAMN IT ITS SO FUN GETTIN YOU ALL RILED!!!
havent heard of DFI (or whatever they are)
your getting us riled????

if DFI or whatever is so good....go join them!!
noone in our clan ever claimed to be good!
I`ve always said I suxx00rs at UT!! :p
We`re a fun clan!! :)
Why do you feel we must play the very best out there???
I`d be happy with a game with 3-4 of your clan guys!!
Everynight you`re in channel and I ask you to play and I get no responce.... :(

GoAt
30th Nov 2001, 02:17 AM
reason i dont swtich clans.
#6 im joining the navy soon, so whats the point?
#5 i dont mask my ping
#4 i dont packet flood servers
#3 i dont use radars.
#2 im not a "ringer"
#1 i dont bot. (and bot means anything not just limited to aimbots)

reasons i dont answer you rukee,
im not around.
im in another game.
im playing UT but im in a scrim/match
i dont wana play at the moment.

GoAt
30th Nov 2001, 04:53 AM
and i play TDM not CTF
and at the current moment |HV| is at the top, but that clan is up to somthing, 2 of their players are a bit, "tough to chew on" (hard to kill)

Rukee
30th Nov 2001, 10:42 AM
I think GoAt wants back in the clan.....BAD.

Chrysaor
30th Nov 2001, 05:00 PM
and i play TDM not CTF
and at the current moment |HV| is at the top, but that clan is up to somthing, 2 of their players are a bit, "tough to chew on" (hard to kill)

as i recall Silencer or whatever kicked my ass from here to next friday. :/

Sven_ya!
30th Nov 2001, 05:26 PM
Where the hell is the new NC clan page? And I was on some of the servers you guys play at the other night but didn't see any of you lamers. :P

I'll probably have to frequent those servers some more.

What's the irc channel again? When do you guys play?

I just fix0rcated my computer and UT runs smooth like buttah again, plus I got my surround sound workin' good, so it SOUNDS as smooth as it looks now! =)

I also passionately and humorlessly hate Rukee, Cat Fuzz, Nebel, 007Mike, oosyxxx and anybody else who I happen to see on these forums (OK, perhaps a few more people I haven't met yet, but I'm sure my stomach churns in disgust when I meet them), so I'd love to have a chance at fraggin' 'em. I don't care about winning, I just wanna frag 'em once and spend the rest of the game gloating and spamming...

Rukee
30th Nov 2001, 05:32 PM
Most of the time we play on my clan server.
unreal://206.176.217.47

there are a few custom maps from guys here at the forum.
The server is on 24/7 if you wanna use it.

irc.enterthegame.com
#nalicity

I`m avalibly for fragging most any night!! ;)

Sven_ya!
30th Nov 2001, 05:36 PM
Coooooooooooool

I'm totally gonna 0wn you guyz 'cause I dont run and jump around like anyone else. I stand in one spot with the sniper rifle right out in the open (so I can see everyone) and take my sweet time to aim for headshots. The other day I beat some bots on "skilled" level, which must mean I gotz sk!llz (otherwise, why call it "skilled"?). You're all goin' DOWN!

Cat Fuzz
30th Nov 2001, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Sven_ya!
Coooooooooooool

I'm totally gonna 0wn you guyz 'cause I dont run and jump around like anyone else. I stand in one spot with the sniper rifle right out in the open (so I can see everyone) and take my sweet time to aim for headshots. The other day I beat some bots on "skilled" level, which must mean I gotz sk!llz (otherwise, why call it "skilled"?). You're all goin' DOWN!

GOOD. All the easier it will be to sneak up behind and put a couple rockets up yer bum! :D

Sven_ya!
30th Nov 2001, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Cat Fuzz

GOOD. All the easier it will be to sneak up behind and put a couple rockets up yer bum! :D

Waitjustadamnminute ...

You can fire *more* that one rocket at a time? Do you have to download a bot for that? That's not fair!

Cat Fuzz
30th Nov 2001, 05:42 PM

Waitjustadamnminute ...

You can fire *more* that one rocket at a time? Do you have to download a bot for that? That's not fair!

Heh, yer, uh, kidding, right?

Sven_ya!
30th Nov 2001, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Cat Fuzz

Heh, yer, uh, kidding, right?

Doesn't matter, I'll still 0wn j00 4ll!!!!!! I gotz sk!llz, just 'cause I don't know every picky little detail about every stupid weapon doesn't mean I can't still sk00l all your ll4m4 4sses. Although, I have been wondering why that weird piston thing doesn't seem to shoot anything. Do you have to get ammo for that or something?

Rukee
30th Nov 2001, 06:20 PM
Coooooooooooool

I can`t stop laughing!!!!!

no! Realy!!
I can`t stop laughing!!!! :p