GoldenMouse
25th Nov 2001, 10:04 PM
my room

BangOut
25th Nov 2001, 10:17 PM
yeah, you'll feel better when you wake up tomorrow and all the **** is gone

GoldenMouse
25th Nov 2001, 10:45 PM
Too late for today, but I've got tomorrow off.

Flatliner
26th Nov 2001, 07:05 AM
Just do a quick, dodgey job, then if you want to improve on it later, then you can.

Ulukai
26th Nov 2001, 01:01 PM
Clean, possibly vacuum, but don't dust. (unless you're a woman, in which case you should also choose a particularly fragrant variety of air freshner, and liberally distribute pot-pourri around the room in novelty vases)

Rukee
26th Nov 2001, 01:14 PM
I`m telling you guys!!!
CLEAN YOUR ROOM!!!
keep it clean!!
There is nearly nothing in your parents eyes that will make more impression then a clean room and good grades!!
I know we over looked an awful lot because they (my two girls) did keep such a spotlesss room and got A's and B's. It`s the biggest leavrage tool you can use.
Don`t expect it to work right away!!
I meen if it`s been trashed for years...It might take a couple mounths to to win them back!

Rabid Wolf
26th Nov 2001, 01:41 PM
baaaah!
In recall how I once cleaned up my room way back, without anyone telling me to, and like as soon as mom saw, she asked me if I had taken her pills again....

Rukee
26th Nov 2001, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Rabid Wolf
baaaah!
In recall how I once cleaned up my room way back, without anyone telling me to, and like as soon as mom saw, she asked me if I had taken her pills again....

See???
Do it just once and nothing happens....keep it clean for a week...a month.....a year and things just keep getting better!!! ;)

GoldenMouse
26th Nov 2001, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Ulukai
Clean, possibly vacuum, but don't dust. (unless you're a woman, in which case you should also choose a particularly fragrant variety of air freshner, and liberally distribute pot-pourri around the room in novelty vases)

Dusting is just an exercise in futility, especially near the computer. Given one week, it looks like it has never been done. I had it clean there for a long strectch, but then we rebuilt my closet and it still hasn't recovered. It's nothing compared to when I was little though. *remembers an apple that had decayed into half of it's size* Maybe a good fire will clean out all the papers I have. *sigh* time to get down and dirty

Deathwing
27th Nov 2001, 01:49 AM
I guess I'm just that organized kinda guy, cause I know I can't live in a messy room for long!

lucifix
27th Nov 2001, 05:57 AM
no