Koth Code

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lemoni

The Philosapher
Feb 17, 2001
members.lycos.co.uk
I AM TRYING TO USE CHIMERIC KOTH CODE BUT I GOT THIS ERROR: C:\UNREALTOURNAMENT\Koth\Classes\Kothscoreboard.uc(32) : Error, Redefinition of 'function DrawNameandPing' differs from original whats going on with the code?

Shiit

Shiit
Dec 19, 2000
You added a function that was already in a parent of the class. This is alright as long as the function has exactly the same IO format as the original. (same argument types, same return type)
I always override a function by just copy&pasting the original function without the code it contains, to prevent this trouble.

Lemoni

The Philosapher
Feb 17, 2001
members.lycos.co.uk
heres the guilty bit
function DrawNameandPing(Canvas Canvas, PlayerReplicationInfo pri, float xOffset, float yOffset)
and heres the guilt code (in .txt)