Forget rocket arena, somebody make a redeemer aren

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FenderTX

Dec 6, 1999
Texas
Visit site
maybe reedeemers and and chainsaws only would be fun - that way you could run by and lop off the heads of all the blind fools guiding their missles to their targets

cepheid

Dec 13, 1999
what about only razorjacks and chainsaws
ping ping ping....zzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

cepheid

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
Yep, just go and download the Weapons Arena mutator from here and install it. You'll then get a new menu in UT called "Mod". In there, choose Weapon Arena and select Redeemer. Now set up a game and for Mutators double-click Weapon Arena. Voila! Redeemer Arena!

I was playing this earlier against 7 bots, and man it got hectic. You'll never look at a redeemer in quite the same way again /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

The only light I ever see is the light that fades before me.

[This message has been edited by Zaccix (edited 12-16-1999).]

Ions

Nov 30, 1999
Visit site
The Bill:

In the Rocket Arena mods, there's only two people fighting at once, 1 on 1. Everyone else is watching waiting for their turn to take on the winner. The arena's are usually really small to make the fights to quickly, and you usually start with full weapons/ammo/armor.

(-)Ions

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
For a serene but deadly cocktail, use Weapon Arena (with redeemers) combined with Night Fight (grab that from here - it's part of a mutator pack) on DM-Morpheus.

You can hear all the redeemers whizzing everywhere, but everything still seems, umm, peaceful.

bullet2.gif

The only light I ever see is the light that fades before me.