PDA

View Full Version : I'm all f*cked up!

QUALTHWAR
23rd Nov 2001, 09:59 PM
Jesuzzzz!! My freakin' PC is down again!! Just so you all know what is going on, i'm on my wife's PC right now. Either my HD took a crap, or my boot record got scrambled. I'll try to visit now and then using her PC, but her keyboard is like banging logs against a rock. I hope to get mine going again soon, but just so the NC ADs know: I can't do any reviews until mine is going again. My wife doesn't have a 3-d card. Stupid wife!

GoldenMouse
23rd Nov 2001, 10:27 PM
Ouch. That has to suck.

I guess this means that I can't inflict my newest map on you. ;)

Evil_Cope
23rd Nov 2001, 10:30 PM
:eek2: time to go i think...

QUALTHWAR
25th Nov 2001, 12:31 PM
On the road again! Finally got a day off, so it was time to work on my PC. I unplugged the cables going to my C-drive and plugged them back in. Now it's working again.

Next week, i'm going to fire up the welder and weld all my cables together. Yeah, that should do it.

Rukee
25th Nov 2001, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by QUALTHWAR
On the road again! Finally got a day off, so it was time to work on my PC. I unplugged the cables going to my C-drive and plugged them back in. Now it's working again.

Next week, i'm going to fire up the welder and weld all my cables together. Yeah, that should do it.

you need to weld the cover on the case so your kids will keep out of it!! :p
And don`t forget to tack that prossesor down too!!

QUALTHWAR
25th Nov 2001, 12:36 PM
Ok. I'm going to start with the CPU. I'll weld it down to the mother board and go from there.

Rabid Wolf
25th Nov 2001, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by QUALTHWAR
Ok. I'm going to start with the CPU. I'll weld it down to the mother board and go from there.
but you better rent yourself a really big Binford Bowelburner 4000XT for that job.
*hurrr, hurrr, hurrr*

QUALTHWAR
25th Nov 2001, 12:45 PM
I have a welder, but itís got a bad cosmo indicator, adjustment simulator value. Still waiting on a new one. Itís being shipped from Afghanistan.