Why are there still servers using 400??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

THE**WRAITH_DS

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
Now that we both agree, I feel that others should also agree !! My intentionss are not to put the servers down, however I am only seeking their audience to respect the UT Ng Stats by not listing it and turning it off in respect for the game!! If they want to run the server like that I have no problem.. So I here by petition That from now on all servers should comply and use updated patches, and also keep the setting normal in the game meaning no low gravity, no all snipe ect... with the Ng Stats turned on.. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif Thanks to all who will honor that..

bullet2.gif

Yes, that shadow you see behind you is me !!! Fear me!!

THE**WRAITH_DS

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
I keep finding alot that have not updated!! Whats up with that??

You know I really like CTF alot, but one thing that really disappoints me is when a server reduces the gravity, to where you jump ten miles high !!! People get over Tribes!! This it UT, you are spoiling the game!!! It sickens me to see servers doing that, what is the point?? I do not like jumping off cliffs accidently only to ruin my stats!! So please if you want to jump load up you Tribes and leave UT alone!!

------------------

[PuF]Overkill

Dec 16, 1999
Visit site
I second that emotion. Low grav servers are a pain to play on.

bullet2.gif

-------------------------
[PuF]Overkill

"Translocate into the enemy base, grab the anti-grav boots, jump straight up, look down and fire the Redeemer right down their throats--Now That's Overkill!!"

THE**WRAITH_DS

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
Now I do admit I have seen some maps out there, that were copies of "TFC" Inacase some of you who do not know what that is ( Team Fortress Classic) A add on to a game called Half-Life..I can deal with something like that, but don't push it.. UT is its own unique game, and should be kept that way!!

Mind you Tribers out there no offence, but UT really does suck at trying to be Tribes..So don't bother..

bullet2.gif

Nite

Dec 12, 1999
Visit site
It really amazes me when people complain about how someone decides to run thier server, it is thier server and they can run it anyway they want too. If its not exactly what your looking for in a server go to anoter one or start your own server that way it can be setup the way you want it to be

THE**WRAITH_DS

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
Note to people who have played me at a server! I know I cuss like a sailor /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif , so please forgive me there .. If UT would quit bugging on me, I would not be so irritated.. I really am a nice person /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif You just have to know and understand me better!! I play with lots of pride when I play Unreal or UT , so if I play , I plan on winning at no cost /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif provided my connection is not screwed .. Hope to play everyone, sooner or later you are gonna tangle with the Wraith!!

bullet2.gif

THE**WRAITH_DS

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
Well thank you for that comment /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif Now to ripp your a$$ to shreads /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif 1st. I did that already.. 2nd. More servers are trying to copycat 3rd Ng stats are turned on, and I feel if they are going to provide public access, they should do it without hampering the game.. I respect your statment, but since those steps were already taken I see no alternative Keep the Gravity on original settings, or do not have your ng stats turned on!!! Thank you for your input, now beat it!!!! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

Nite

Dec 12, 1999
Visit site
Now I will agree with you on that, if they are going to report the stats then the game sould be run in the desiged mode of play.