UT Internet Gaming Problem

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TheLoneRanger{RoA}

Nov 22, 2001
Visit site
Everytime I try and start a Internet game, I get an error that starts with this.......

History:ATcpLink:Destroy<-UObject.......

I thought it might be the results of the new Internal ASDL modem I installed (SpeedStream 3060), so I uninstalled it. Still the same problem. I re-installaed UT (3 times). Still the same problem. I re-installed my USB DSL modem with the new driver updated from Actatel, and still the same problem. I even un-installed the USB DSL modem and the Internal ASDL modem and try using my Cable modem. Still the same problem.

I thought it might be a graphic card issue so I re-installed the latest Nvidia drivers. Still I get that dam error message.

I do not know where to go from here. I don't think it's a UT problem because I re-installed it so many times as I tried different things. It appears to me that something is corrupt but I just can not figure it out.

Any help, or suggestions?