what would you do?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
...if you were a judge at a trial. There are two suspects, and you know one of them is guilty of multiple murders, but you dont know who. What do you do?

Claw

Weird little hermit on dried frog pills
Nov 3, 2001
Visit site
Originally posted by Rukee
Deal with the trails one at a time. If it was multiple murders....they would deffenatly be seperate.

He meant it differently... he meant you know one is quilty, the other isn't and you have to decide now... prolly another ethics question - ya could sentence both to death and be on the safe side :lol:

GoAt

Never wrong
Nov 3, 2001
USA
Visit site
if it was a case of multiple murders, the judge doesnt decide, the jurry does.
so this topic fails. please re-word and try again

Claw

Nov 3, 2001
Visit site
Originally posted by Rukee
if it`s a murder trail...there will be a jurry....they disside wether or not the guilt.....not the judge.

1. it was meant as an ethical quiz I believe
2. considering Frost posted this, maybe we shouldn't assume it's a US court...
3. pah@thread

Claw

Nov 3, 2001
Visit site
Originally posted by GoAt

thats the only thing im gonna asume it is, cause i know jack **** about countries judical system

Since the whole question is not about national judical systems that doesn't matter...

Claw

Nov 3, 2001
Visit site
Originally posted by lucifix
um, what? i dont get it........like two people on trial at the same time???

It's actually a rather bad example... it's hypothetical and philosophical (I guess) and nowhere related to reality

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin

thats the only thing im gonna asume it is, cause i know jack **** about countries judical system

ignorant.jpg

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
balton has gone on a rampage!!!
[announcer] RAMPAGE [/announcer]

lmfaorofl

as I say. there is nothing behind your arguments. nothing. eve now. speechless...