Nice?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Prowler

"Building Better Worlds"
Jul 6, 2000
Canada
Is the sCUD detachable and movable on its own? that would be way cool. Have some operation flashpoint missions going. lol

«]BALLISTIC[»

A.k.a ICBM
Apr 11, 2001
Holland
www.planetunreal.com
No i'm sorry, i try'ed to do that but it riddled my Scud with BSP holes :( that's why i made 2 of them.

And about OFP, 1 won the Scud mission in one turn!
I managed to get myself a Jeep and rushed 2 the location af the scud..man i got shot at by 2 friggin' T-80! I had an LAW lancher with me so i called the airstrike+tank assault and in the confusion i suddenly saw the Scud's ,issile between the trees...BOOM..mision complete!

Prowler

"Building Better Worlds"
Jul 6, 2000
Canada
I got to the very top of the mountain and shot at the scud from there, followed my death from a t-80 sniper and a rush od spetnaz killed the rest of my team. My LAW friggin missed. By the time I finished reloding I was dead. Arg, this was 2 days ago aswell. I have to finish this damn mission.