QuickDraw Bind

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mad_Rusher

Nov 21, 2001
UK, Birmingham
www.clanse.org
umm, whats the code i'd need to bind a setting that sets my quickdraw wepon as pistol

so when the round starts i can press it and be certain that my pistol will come out all the time.

cause usually in game when i set it through the V menu, it then procedes to use the pistol at random times but almost always stays as knive round after round resulting in me having to waste valuable rushing time :D setting it back up :(

help me!! ??

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
I think the quickdraw button is still somewhat f<b></b>ucked up. If you want to use your pistol quickly, the best way remain to attach a key to it by the normal menu in INF or with the raw key binding (opening the console in game, type preferences and then advanced, look for your pistol key and change it).

Note: I didn't checked to see if it works. It is just a guess.