nalicity.com active!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Descore

Frag victim
Nov 21, 2001
Cambridge, UK
Visit site
Whoever previously owned nalicity.com had it redirected to the old PlanetUnreal address..

However the domain recently expired and I quickly registered it to avoid GSI or some other losers getting hold on it.

It's now in place with a redirector to the new address so if people try (www.)nalicity.com they will get to the right place.

I hope this will help people find Nalicity after PU lamely removed their forwarder from the old address (thereby increasing their suckage to about the max possible).

Boycot PU and FilePlanet.

// Descore

clambert

Jul 18, 1999
Boston, MA
Sweeeeeet...

I had been monitoring it, but the domain wasn't set to expire for at least a few months. Its a good thing you were there, since a lot of people accessed the site via NC.com.

Descore

Frag victim
Nov 21, 2001
Cambridge, UK
Visit site
Yeah it was a bit weird the way it expired, suddenly it was deleted from NetSol whois but still at the main whois server, so I figured I better check it daily and the day before yesterday it was free :cool:

Anyway thanks all for the nice feedback - yes its my first post and do I feel welcome :D

// Descore

Yoda

Jedi Master
Mar 25, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
It would be cool if you could transfer ownership of the domain to us - we would, of course reimburse you for the registration. That way if you disapear or something, we're not screwed :)

Descore

Frag victim
Nov 21, 2001
Cambridge, UK
Visit site
I wouldn't mind, but it costs $19.95 :rolleyes: - more as I paid for 2 years registration..

Anyway my server has been up for the last 5 years with total of ~1week downtime, so don't worry that it'll disappear any time soon :)

UnrealGrrl

Enemy flag carrier is Her!
Jun 16, 2000
www.unrealgrrl.com
way to go descore... :tup:

maybe NC should take a collection to repay descore and then register the name for another 5 years or whatever the max is...

ill be happy ta donate a years worth...

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Originally posted by Descore
Whoever previously owned nalicity.com had it redirected to the old PlanetUnreal address..

However the domain recently expired and I quickly registered it to avoid GSI or some other losers getting hold on it.

It's now in place with a redirector to the new address so if people try (www.)nalicity.com they will get to the right place.

I hope this will help people find Nalicity after PU lamely removed their forwarder from the old address (thereby increasing their suckage to about the max possible).

Boycot PU and FilePlanet.

// Descore

way to go :)

GSI is going to see the mistake in trying to rape some of these unreal websites. which they didnt do. more like they got beaten over the heads with a big ugly stick :p

Ulukai

May 2, 2000
Nice? Hmmm. Saunas are those things where you sit around it everyone else's evaporated sweat, right? ;)