PDA

View Full Version : PUBLIC APOLOGY to Nali Girl

Varpu
21st Nov 2001, 07:56 AM
So sorry that I expressed my feeling so strongly but that's something I've breast-feeded with: Honesty.
I also realized that Your review IS constructive Yet I have had some problems in undertanding all the foreign language expressions in it. You know, my maiden language is Finnish and therefore it is more than likely I've not read Your review correctly.
The reason I'm writing this in this forum is very simple; I've been IP banned from PU (Yeah, IP BAN). I sent two pretty innocent spam postings in there and that's it. Those GSI guys just can't tolerate criticism. Too bad; they have to keep their trigger finger ready at all times....
And ... I will ask Your opinion for my next map to come ... hopefully it is not as "philosophic" as the previous ones....

So once again: I am sorry, I did react too strongly ... *crawling*

Oh, to have somethig useful for You:
In case You want the reviews to have links to the files themselves is as simple as linking to NC. I would NOT suggest You to link to GSI file services as they are a pain in the @ss to use. The reader will get an unforgettable experience every time (s)he loads stuff from FP, especially if (s)he is using a slow connection. Usually You get the file downloaded within the same time as it gets to flounder through the FP swampy tract of downloads. There is another advantage in linking the download here; there are good chances of Nali City having reviewed the same map, this way the customer can get multiple opinions on the object. Generally ... If Your review has no thumbs down, the map is granted to be worth a download...

Balton
21st Nov 2001, 10:17 AM
and again the german oak stands alone against the strong winds...

Ulukai
21st Nov 2001, 10:19 AM
Varpu, can I have an apology for the time you gave DM-Defiant a 6.5 please? ;) j/k

Balton
21st Nov 2001, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Ulukai
Varpu, can I have an apology for the time you gave DM-Defiant a 6.5 please? ;) j/k

thats one thump up....

Sven_ya!
21st Nov 2001, 12:46 PM
He's only apologizing as a ploy to get into her pants.

;)

Rabid Wolf
21st Nov 2001, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Sven_ya!
He's only apologizing as a ploy to get into her pants.

;)

yeah!
dirty old varpu...
he just wants to give her his two thumbs up...

Sven_ya!
21st Nov 2001, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Rabid Wolf

yeah!
dirty old varpu...
he just wants to give her his two thumbs up...

Bwa ha ha ha!!!

Nice shooting. ty gg bbl

lucifix
21st Nov 2001, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Ulukai
Varpu, can I have an apology for the time you gave DM-Defiant a 6.5 please? ;) j/k damnit he rated 2 of my maps a 1.5!!!!!! although they did deserve it :p

Balton
21st Nov 2001, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by lucifix
damnit he rated 2 of my maps a 1.5!!!!!! although they did deserve it :p
dont worry, you are getting btter. but if you would spend MORE time on ONE map... you seem to have good ideas and also ideas on how to do it but you are laking on technics and practise i think. and maybe the will to NOT be lazy...

Zlal
22nd Nov 2001, 02:07 AM
Hey Lusafix, sorry about the other day. I was in a bad mood cos I had failed a important exam.