PDA

View Full Version : boys don't cry

Rabid Wolf
20th Nov 2001, 03:05 PM
little poll here

BangOut
20th Nov 2001, 03:27 PM
i've cried twice in the last ten years...

one of them being when i spilled sports cream on my scrotum after a hot shower... Flex All 454 + open pores + sensitive area = OUCHIE MAMMA

Balton
20th Nov 2001, 03:30 PM
well, crying is good. you can vent your feelings with it. my eyes also tear when I havent had much sleep...

Sven_ya!
20th Nov 2001, 04:06 PM
I pretend to cry each time my boss comes over to my cube to give me the "you're fired" speech. Hey, keeps the paychecks rolling in.

lucifix
20th Nov 2001, 04:08 PM
i honestly havent cried sine i was 11, but i did get pretty damn chocked up at the ending of gladiator :lol:

BangOut
20th Nov 2001, 04:12 PM
When I first saw ET as a kid, I sobbed like a banshee for the last ten minutes of the film

Evil_Cope
20th Nov 2001, 04:14 PM
i dont buy into the healing power of crying, and am properly stigmatised from an early enough age not to want to cry in public, but i dont necessarily think that its right to be afraid to cry in public.

Claw
20th Nov 2001, 05:28 PM
Well, I'm a weirdo. I didn't cry when my pet died or someone I knew.
I did cry at Dead Poet Society though, and some films that weren't even supposed to be tragic or anything :p

GoAt
20th Nov 2001, 05:31 PM
i cant remember the last time i cried.
its said that crying is healthy and you can vent though that.. heh, with my vents closed for so long, im a walking bomb.
i didnt get teary at the end of shawshank redemption

Nebel
20th Nov 2001, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Claw
Well, I'm a weirdo. I didn't cry when my pet died or someone I knew.
I did cry at Dead Poet Society though, and some films that weren't even supposed to be tragic or anything :p

I laughed at the end of that movie.

@kuma
20th Nov 2001, 07:57 PM
I did cry at Dead Poet Society though, and some films that weren't even supposed to be tragic or anything

Robin Williams has nearly had me in tears before too. Did you ever see Toys? Oh man that was bad.

I think I've cried maybe twice that I can remember - one time like BO it was in a moment of extreme testical related pain. the other, I aint saying :)

Nebel
20th Nov 2001, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by @kuma
Did you ever see Toys? Oh man that was bad.

Don't forget Mrs. Doubtfire. Classic.

lucifix
20th Nov 2001, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by @kuma

Robin Williams has nearly had me in tears before too. Did you ever see Toys? Oh man that was bad.

I think I've cried maybe twice that I can remember - one time like BO it was in a moment of extreme testical related pain. the other, I aint saying :) testical pain hu? well my friend once had one of his nuts "twisted." thats what the dr said the nut actually got twisted around, not the sack, just one nut :lol: he couldnt walk for a long time after that..........

BangOut
20th Nov 2001, 08:07 PM
lol... when i took pre-med classes i read about that condition... it's supposed to be out of this world bad-hurt

Cat Fuzz
20th Nov 2001, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by BangOut

one of them being when i spilled sports cream on my scrotum after a hot shower... Flex All 454 + open pores + sensitive area = OUCHIE MAMMA

PFF!! Wuss ;)

Cat Fuzz
20th Nov 2001, 08:25 PM
I cried when the Enterprise crashed on the planet in Generations. Well, not really cried, but I was darn choked up!

lucifix
20th Nov 2001, 10:03 PM
lol... when i took pre-med classes i read about that condition... it's supposed to be out of this world bad-hurt he would lay around in the fetal position with both hands on his crotch screaming "GODDMN MY NUTS!" :lol:

Balton
21st Nov 2001, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by Cat Fuzz
I cried when the Enterprise crashed on the planet in Generations. Well, not really cried, but I was darn choked up!

yeah. and I started to cry when the movie as over ands i realized that i wasted my time on it. ok, kirk died and the grand 1st enterprise thing was over.. was sick yes...

JTRipper
21st Nov 2001, 08:36 AM

"Spilled", of course. ;)

Ulukai
21st Nov 2001, 10:14 AM
Only time I remember crying anytime in the past 5 years or so was when I found out I'd got my degree (I thought I'd failed badly)

I was driving home with my results when it hit me and I had pull over in a lay-by because I couldn't see the road for (happy) tears. I'm sure everyone else who was parked up thought I was quite insane.

I still can't explain it...

But crying when you injure yourself is for girls :p

BangOut
21st Nov 2001, 12:34 PM
Well, it wasn't crying in the normal sense... but I was moaning, I had tears coming from my eyes, and my nose was running, so it was close.

Deathwing
21st Nov 2001, 06:12 PM
Haven't done it in years.

tool
21st Nov 2001, 08:52 PM
my eyes water alot, but it doesnt look like im crying. there is a difference between someone with just watery eyes and someone who is crying.