One man had a dream...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
a year ago, i came up with the laughable idea of starting an Unreal Tournament clan, a clan with principles that were so different, so unique. the idea was to form a clan, not to be the best, but to have the most fun possible. Not to recruit people who were skilled, but to invite friends, people who could get along and enjoy playing together.
we went through some rough times, some members were american based and had to leave because of time zone differences, others had to go away to work or study for a while. Some left for other clans, but we somehow kept going. The current squad has most of the starters involved still, but a lot of new and worthwhile additions have been made, lots of new friends have joined. The clan has now geown to include an American division, and even has it's own server now, not bad for a crazy idea dreamed up by a bored UT player that wanted to be in a clan...

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
It's been the best of times, it's been the worst of times...
...the story of a bunch of chatoic retards

A year ago, I saw a post by a person I know some times then, but not too well. He said he opened an UT clan. I played with him before and thought "what the heck, I've never been in a clan, this might be cool." But I wasn't that much online, and wrote so in my first post. Little did I know.
Now I'm defacto clanleader of about thirty people and we are allied with the TDM clan DiSaVowed. We expanded across the pond, which was always a dream. It took long to realize it, but started off very good.
But before that we had some hard hits. We got beaten pretty badly at the start, but nontheless our opponents recognized our spirit as fun-loving peeps, and most had deep respect even when they 0wned us.
However at one point we nearly split up, due to some internal bickering. It went so far that once me and Kilham were alone at practise and tried to stompkill each other on Face for an hour out of sheer boredom.
But we recovered and recruited the second generation of Respawners. Now we are stronger than ever, ready to see the end of UT, and move to U2 any beyond in the years to come.

We had a dream, and we succeeded :)

Usually our server is passworded, but today as celberation I opened it for the public:
unreal://195.149.21.124:7867

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
just to clear things up, I am the founder and one of the leaders, however 8-4-7-2 does more of the leader type responsibilites now, as i am not available as much for the gaming side. And a good job he does of it too!