Gryphon needs YOUR help!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Which evil high-powered assault weapon of mass destruction should Gryphon buy?

• CZ-91S Skorpion

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Valtro PM5

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • FAMAE SAF

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • FAMAE Mini-SAF

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • BRS-99

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • None of the above! Buy more lights and sirens and pull people over for fun.

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • The f*ck you thinkin, man? Pay off your goddamn bills first!

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters

Gryphon

Apr 2, 2000
The Brandon Annual Gun Show is coming up soon and I've decided to buy some sort of evil black gun, but I don't know which one yet. I've narrowed them down to these choices fromWolverine Supplies:

Czech CZ91S Skorpion Pistol ($1395)
scorpion2.jpg

Valtro PM5 Shotgun (top: $805, bottom: $920)
pm5a.jpg

FAMAE SAF or Mini-SAF ($2100)
famae5.jpg
mini.jpg

Fabyrka Broni BRS-99 Carbine ($1500)
2brs.jpg

Every single one of these guns is fully legal in Canada for anyone to own (eat your heart out, Yankees). Some are restricted weapons, but that simply means you need to take them to an approved range for shooting, etc. I'm leaning towards the Mini-SAF or the PM5, although John at Wolverine highly recommends the BRS-99 which is a hell of a deal. He says these things are so well made they will out-shoot an MP5.

So, what do you guys think?

OICW

Reason & Logic > Religion
Balli's true sexuality surfaces again.

Skorpion? Are you high Gryphon? That thing is a poorly made and designed POS.

If I were you, I'd get the FAMAE SAF. What precisely are you going to do with them?

Shakken's mastered the art of "glock rocking", so I hope you're not going to be a Shakken wannabe :)

Mad_Dog

Voice Of Reason
Mar 27, 2001
Soviet Canuckistan
www.planetunreal.com
the BRS-99 and the mini SAF are nice, but for long lasting fun, you need to get the sirens and lights and pull people over. much easier on the bank book as well.:D :tup: i had a friend who would always pull over his parents, great fun.

Gryphon

Apr 2, 2000
No no, that's not the TEC Scoprion made in the States. THAT one is crud. This one's made in the Czech Republic by (presumably) the same company that makes the CZ line of handguns. VERY high quality. I think I may end up with the BRS-99 or one of the SAF's, but if I'm short on cash I'll buy a Valtro. Those things look bad-ass with them detachable 7-shot mags. :flak:

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Holy shi t those guns are full auto? And its legal in Canada? And you can sneak across the border with one? :minigun: Crime watch will never be the same! :D

Technophile

Look, location works again!
Oct 31, 2000
Texas, USA
Out of those choices, regardless of cost, I'd go for the FAMAE SAF first and the BRS-99 second. As for the Mini-SAF, if you are going to get a machine pistol you might as well get one you can hold and shoot one handed. The one thing I've heard about Skorpions is they tend to cook off a little to easily.

Go for the Gusto get the SAF!:enforcer:

Technophile

Look, location works again!
Oct 31, 2000
Texas, USA
Holy shi t those guns are full auto? And its legal in Canada?

It's legal in the US too. Just freaking expensive. There was a BS law passed in 1986 that made illegal the manufacture of new automatic weapons for purchase by civilians. That means that only guns that were civilian owned prior to 1986 are available for purchase by civilians. That effectively fixed the supply of civilian autos and drove the prices through the roof.

Keep in mind that since 1934 you already had to pay a $200 "tax" per weapon and undergo a FBI background check.

Hopefully this will be one of the many foolish gun laws repealed one day!