Errors, errors.....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cat Fuzz

Qualthwar's Minion. Ph34r!
Someone tell me what these mean.

This one I got while connecting to a server.

uterror.jpg

This one I got while shutting down UT. Its happened before.

uterror2.jpg

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
I dont have that version of windows but i suspect the top one could be caused by trying to connect to another server when you're already in a game...i'm not sure though, sorry.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
Im not sure what the first error is....but the second one is generally caused by a program that crashes faster than dr. Watson can debug it. Its nothing to worry about.
Win 2k likes to debug a program after it crashes. Im not sure why..or what the benifits are.
I have tried to get rid of dr. Watson but aparently that program is needed. I generally prefer that error to the one that takes a few seconds before you can hit the ok button and get rid of that anoying window.
"i wanna restart UT biatch!! Go away!"

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
kill dr watson, whatever it is, and it will run normal i think

and for the first one, look into the troubleshooting forum of beyondunreal itself, and there on top there should be something liek general protection fault in multyplayer games, look there, it might help

and on errors also posts logs, the error itself doesnt says to much, the log does mostly