How do you judge people?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

How do you judge people?

• Appreance

Votes: 4 11.1%
    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • How they act

Votes: 32 88.9%

• Total voters

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
how about being realistic... everybody will always judge people on their looks first because it simply is the first thing you see.

If you meet a guy that smells like the inside of an ass and matches his appearance as well i'm pretty damn sure you are not going to inquire to his intelectual achievements.

RogueLeader

Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"
Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
I'm the same as Mad Dog. I always first judge on appearance, but I think everyone does. It is an unfortunate feature of us all that we judge by the first thing we can see. But after getting to know someone and being able to observe their actions I begin to judge them by that.

the vrrc

noexistant user
Jun 16, 2001
Visit site
I never judge anyone by their appereances.

[joking] HA, look at that irish guy! Off to the pub, eh? HA! Look at that italian guy! "Hey, godfather, (incoherent godfather-esqe mumblings) " Ha, look at that guy! He looks canadian! He must be stupid! Hey, look at that guy, he's polish! Hey, look at that guy! He looks- [/joking]

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
Conclusion: Fur is blind

Either that or he does ALL his human interaction over the Net. :p

I've found that the way someone dresses, how they stand/sit/generally present themselves, certain quirks in the eyes and face, etc. can tell me far more than I'd ever care to know about a complete stranger.

I tend to give older individuals, guys with full beards and attractive women the benefit of the doubt more often...

DeadEyeNick

Dec 30, 2000
Like majority of the human beings, i judge one by his/her appearence first. But I'll usually observe(not stalk) their beheviour for a certain period of time before judging them as a whole.

Mad_Dog

Voice Of Reason
Mar 27, 2001
Soviet Canuckistan
www.planetunreal.com
Re: Conclusion: Fur is blind

Originally posted by FiringAimlessly

I tend to give older individuals, guys with full beards and attractive women the benefit of the doubt more often...

whenever me and my g/f see girls all dressed to go clubbing freezing waiting in line she always assumes they are dumb bitches, while i say "honey, give them a chance".:D

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
I've noticed that many people seem to have an uncanny resistance to cold. :D

Then we have folk like this girl in my Latin class who dresses like it were early July in the middle of November, but has shown up with a cold about every other class that she actually attends. :con:

Aeris

K.O.S (Determination)
Aug 9, 2001
Basking in African sun
Maybe when I was a lil kid an dittnt know any better I did, but ever since I was old enough to be held responsable for my own actions I have not.