uh oh...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
...guess who got Infiltration?

ME! AND I LOOOOOOOOVE IT! I never knew i liked realistic games that much until INF opened the door... and set me free! It took some getting used to, but it's friggin' great! If you don't remember me story, all my freinds stopped playing normal UT and i was left all alone. They started playing INF, SF, and TO (TO being they're fave, but i disagree!) and i never saw the appeal. I mean i liked Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six (the game), but thought, why would you d/l a mod when you can get a whole game which i thought would be much better, but i was wrong.

Now i got it and i can't stop playing it! Sooooo, i'm gonna go play bye!

btw, now thay i've discovered the INF community like Real Maps, i must say, Angel Heart is now my fave mapper!

Now i have question.

The option to create multiple teams is really cool! But i've created 3 and everytime i play i only see team 2 (i'm team 1) i never see team 3 and there's no option for which team you play, on;y an option for which team YOU are. Sooo, help?

Oh and is there a program where you can tweak the bots more (like in UT, put up there camping, aiming, strafing, ability etc.)?

erehwoN

The Bass Ackwards BTL
May 30, 2001
Wyoming, USA
Visit site
Both bot tweakers are basically the same. Just d/l them both and use whatever you like the best.
INF Lite is just a mutator you can use in vanilla UT. It uses INF's weapons, without the models, stamina, and all of that stuff.

Welcome to the wonderful world of INF.:)

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
For INF_Life you'll need to

modify your unrealtournament.ini file

look for the [Core.System] heading, then underneath it add:

Paths=../Infiltration/System/*.u
Paths=../Infiltration/Maps/*.unr
Paths=../Infiltration/Textures/*.utx
Paths=../Infiltration/Textures/Camos/*.utx
Paths=../Infiltration/Sounds/*.uax
Paths=../Infiltration/Music/*.umx

Originally posted by DooMfreak
Another soul is saved!

(Just wait until you get your paws on 2.87.)

First Mr.DooMFreak, your sig, ownz! Second, i can't wait for 2.87 and that SAW (or as you say, Minimi) it will by far be the best weapon! Hey can you make me a sig like that if i send you a pic? I'm not good with Photoshop, i have it, but don't use it enough.